OH NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiko-Sama

Reaction score
I dropped my Tama. >.> Well, not dropped... Actually...it FELL. >.>

Now it makes this funky noise when you listen to the back of it. I know it's supposed to have a high pitched noise, but there's static to that high-pitched noise. Is this bad? Everything works fine otherwise. (I haven't been able to check the Infrared though...gonna do that as soon as I can connect with my mom's tama...)

i dont think theres happened anything to it one of my friends has dropped 2 times and nothing happened

and that with sound doesnt seems to do other things than that

Dont worry. atleast it still works.

Mines been dropped like 20 times :)

That is good to know that they were made well and not made just to make alot of money.

I think i dropped mine about 4 times but it wasnt dropped from very high. BUT the infra-wateva thing stopped working! i couldnt connect wit my friends nemore so i went to the shop that i got it from n they just replaced it 4 me didnt even need the receipt yay lol (had to restart it tho :blink: ) guess thats a good thing about not buying it online lol

no definitly not,, it is supposed to make that noise plus you wont imagine how many times ive dropped mine! abd it works fine

Mine still works and I dropped mine getting outta the car... :-/

I've dropped mine and it didnt do anything,and I hear a heartbeatish sound from the back of mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back