Oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
it is A VICIOUS virus. It KILLED my computer. We had to have the whole disk WIPED and couldn't save any files! and guess what. It's on some of the topics and forums and categories! Please Admin! HELP!!!!!!!!

What?

We get that sometimes! ^_^

It barely does anything! :)

All it does to us is stop a page from loading, and in the adress bar, it says about:blank! Then we just click 'reload' and it's fixed! :D

EDIT: Whoa! :furawatchi: I looked up info on google!

it IS bad!

But why doesn't it affect us?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! If it's on TamaTalk it could spread to other members. NOTE TO MEMBERS: It is a good idea to install an Anti Virus program, such as Norton Anti Virus, or AVG.

OMG! If it's on TamaTalk it could spread to other members. NOTE TO MEMBERS: It is a good idea to install an Anti Virus program, such as Norton Anti Virus, or AVG.

it is A VICIOUS virus. It KILLED my computer. We had to have the whole disk WIPED and couldn't save any files! and guess what. It's on some of the topics and forums and categories! Please Admin! HELP!!!!!!!!
that's actually just an internet glitch, not a virus. sometimes pages won't load properly, and you have to re-enter the address, or else it pops up in the address bar saying 'about:blank'. i'm not sure what the explanation for your hard-drive being wiped out is though, but apparently it's fixed if you're online :gozarutchi:

trust me, it's not. it is VICIOUS it is a BAD virus and affects people on your contact list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back