Oh No!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put new batteries in my V3 and when the egg appeared, I pressed the middle button so I could download, but then my tama went to the clock set up screen! What's wrong with my tama?
That happened to me too when I was cleaning out my tama... there isn't anything you can do about it. You have to start over.

u could of held the reset button in to long if u hold it in to long beeeeeeeeep it resets

I put new batteries in my V3 and when the egg appeared, I pressed the middle button so I could download, but then my tama went to the clock set up screen! What's wrong with my tama?
just set the clock to the real time then go back to the normal screen...

it'll hatch in a few minutes ;)

If you replaced the battery then you will not be able to download because you lost the power in the tamagotchi for a while,
That's not true, as tamagotchi's have a tiny flash memory chip built in that stores the last event information- as long as the download option comes up on screen you won't have lost anything changing the battery. Most people have successfully changed batteries without losing any information(including me)- just unfortunately for Cutie-pop it went wrong this time :mellow:

you have 2 change the battiries in 30 seconds or u start over ;) ;) ;)

No. Listen very carefully. I know exactly what you have to do. All you have to do is press the A button, and then hit download. If nothing happens when you hit the A button, then you have to start all over. Sorry! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back