Oh! Something has happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama ever broken or something?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know what happened

• I've had a glitch before

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
My other topic was getting old, I saw it somewhere, so I decided that I would make a new one!

I set up this poll because people going here can say stuff that happened to their tamagotchi. Did you ever have a glitch on your tama? Or something weird happening?? Tell people on TT if you are new, or give advice!

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Luckily, I haven't had any strange glitches even after a whole year of owning my tamas.

A few months ago, I decide to 'jazz up' my tamas a little big by giving them a makeover and it ended up looking quite good. I took off the back of one tama and screwed it on to one of my other tamas. I did the same to all 7 of them so now they all seperately look more interesting and colourful. :chohimetchi:

-sk8er girl-

Luckily, I haven't had any strange glitches even after a whole year of owning my tamas. A few months ago, I decide to 'jazz up' my tamas a little big by giving them a makeover and it ended up looking quite good. I took off the back of one tama and screwed it on to one of my other tamas. I did the same to all 7 of them so now they all seperately look more interesting and colourful. :)

-sk8er girl-
Good idea! :( I have had 1 glitch ages ago but I can't remember what it was.

I dropped mine in the toilet, then i left it in the rain!!! Now i have a Tamagotchi V3!!!

I've had the ball in the snacks thing happen, and it recently happened after I reset it. There was automatically a bunch of balls in the snack list, and the next day, there were even MORE balls in the list. It was wierd, very wierd. That's really the only thing I can remember happening to me.

Missbehave, that's not a glitch. The other "Mom" is suppose to be your grandmother. The first one (or 1) is your present tamas mom, and the secound (2) is a grandparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back