OH THIS SUCKS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Cutie::.

Reaction score
Oh This sucks... ;) I am a ten year old girl and my birthday is tommorow... I got SICK! I patrol these kids at school... ( kindergarteners ) 5 of them went home SICK yesterday. Only one threw up. 2 Days after the incedent 4 more kids went home and now there were only 7 kids left. In my 5th grade class 2 people went home sick and in 3rd 4th and 2nd. 2 kids went home. On Thursday night I felt terrible. I was talking to my friend on the phone ( after I ate 4 tacos ) and I had to go to the bathroom so bad after I got a stuffed nose. I took a warm shower, very steamy and when I came out my stomach was humongouse I felt so bloated. Then at like 9:29 i got so mad because i thought i was going to throw up and I went to bed. I yelled and asked my dad to tell me a story and he was exhausted. Then my mouth got all warm salivaey ( salive - a - e ) and I ran into the bathroom punching onto the walls. Then I hate this but... I threw up... My stomach shrank too, and I felt all skinny. Then I had a dry heave or... whatever it's called 3 times. This morning nothing happened. I feel better after drinking gingerale. i wonder if my stomach is still sensative after those 4 tacos. Tommorow I am going to medieval times for my b-day. They have great food but again, I don't know if my stomach is still sensative. i have to miss school today... Luckily I get 2 more days to study for my test :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I got a really bad case of the stomach flu once... My whole family did. My stepdad, my mom, and my two sisters. I was throwing up like crazy, and so were my sisters. My stepdad and mom were going "potty," not throwing up... Just talking about it makes me feel sick! In fact, I have the cold right now xD Anyways, the first few times I threw up the barf had some substance. The next times were just spit, water, and anything I attempted to eat. I was exhausted, thirsty, cold, and achy. I tried to suck on a piece of candy to help my throat, but I just ended up throwing my spit up... Gross. The next day I was SOO tired that I was walking through the hallway, and I fell over and fell asleep! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY! xD I was getting better, but I still felt horrible. Ugh... But I couldn't keep ANYTHING down! It was disasterous. xD

I hope you get better by tomorrow! Have a wonderful birthday!

♪~tk710

Thanks! I feel bad for you. I hate getting sick. i sware to never eat Tacos again... That kinda helped me throw up. I kept throwing up the whole night. Uggh, it's a cruel cruel world...

guess what happened to my bro?

he was sick and throwing up ON christmas!

and, i was sick and throwing up on new years eve!

(Kinda weird, but...) My cousin would always be PMSing on a holiday! xD (PMSing = symptoms from getting your period) Of course, she was really crabby... It was weird. First Halloween, then Christmas, then Easter... I wasn't with her for New Year's, so I don't know how she was then.

♪~tk710

(Kinda weird, but...) My cousin would always be PMSing on a holiday! xD (PMSing = symptoms from getting your period) Of course, she was really crabby... It was weird. First Halloween, then Christmas, then Easter... I wasn't with her for New Year's, so I don't know how she was then.
♪~tk710
Periods on holidays suck x.x The last two Christmas' I had I was on it. It was so annoying.

Oh This sucks... :furawatchi: I am a ten year old girl and my birthday is tommorow... I got SICK! I patrol these kids at school... ( kindergarteners ) 5 of them went home SICK yesterday. Only one threw up. 2 Days after the incedent 4 more kids went home and now there were only 7 kids left. In my 5th grade class 2 people went home sick and in 3rd 4th and 2nd. 2 kids went home. On Thursday night I felt terrible. I was talking to my friend on the phone ( after I ate 4 tacos ) and I had to go to the bathroom so bad after I got a stuffed nose. I took a warm shower, very steamy and when I came out my stomach was humongouse I felt so bloated. Then at like 9:29 i got so mad because i thought i was going to throw up and I went to bed. I yelled and asked my dad to tell me a story and he was exhausted. Then my mouth got all warm salivaey ( salive - a - e ) and I ran into the bathroom punching onto the walls. Then I hate this but... I threw up... My stomach shrank too, and I felt all skinny. Then I had a dry heave or... whatever it's called 3 times. This morning nothing happened. I feel better after drinking gingerale. i wonder if my stomach is still sensative after those 4 tacos. Tommorow I am going to medieval times for my b-day. They have great food but again, I don't know if my stomach is still sensative. i have to miss school today... Luckily I get 2 more days to study for my test ;)
Don't sweat it. It's probably because you ate too many tacos! That happened to me once, except with ribs.... it wasn't pretty. But it wasn't close to my birthday, either.

Alimania

Oh my goodness. It's not because of tacos, kids in my class got sick. There were about 50 kids to start out with. Then 20 wnet home! Oh my goodness a sickness is going around. They had to bleach the tables!

Oh This sucks... :( I am a ten year old girl and my birthday is tommorow... I got SICK! I patrol these kids at school... ( kindergarteners ) 5 of them went home SICK yesterday. Only one threw up. 2 Days after the incedent 4 more kids went home and now there were only 7 kids left. In my 5th grade class 2 people went home sick and in 3rd 4th and 2nd. 2 kids went home. On Thursday night I felt terrible. I was talking to my friend on the phone ( after I ate 4 tacos ) and I had to go to the bathroom so bad after I got a stuffed nose. I took a warm shower, very steamy and when I came out my stomach was humongouse I felt so bloated. Then at like 9:29 i got so mad because i thought i was going to throw up and I went to bed. I yelled and asked my dad to tell me a story and he was exhausted. Then my mouth got all warm salivaey ( salive - a - e ) and I ran into the bathroom punching onto the walls. Then I hate this but... I threw up... My stomach shrank too, and I felt all skinny. Then I had a dry heave or... whatever it's called 3 times. This morning nothing happened. I feel better after drinking gingerale. i wonder if my stomach is still sensative after those 4 tacos. Tommorow I am going to medieval times for my b-day. They have great food but again, I don't know if my stomach is still sensative. i have to miss school today... Luckily I get 2 more days to study for my test :angry:
i was actuall sick ON my birthday, but it's really bad to be sick anyway! i have a small fever right now

Don't sweat it. It's probably because you ate too many tacos! That happened to me once, except with ribs.... it wasn't pretty. But it wasn't close to my birthday, either.
Alimania
Either too many tacos or a mild case of food poisoning or just germs on the food made you sick. COuld of been anything really.

I always get Tonsilitis (sp?) On the 2nd of August :eek:

If I get it again this year it will be the 3rd year.

I dont think It was the Tacos that made you sick, you might have only seen them in your sick because they were in your stomach at the time.

All you can do is sleep it off, Im not sure if they do this in america, but my mum got me some Dirolite the last time I was sick. Its this blackcurrent Flavoured powder that you put in a cup and add boiled water. It doesnt taste very nice but it really work :eek:

I hope you feel better soon :)

Aimme

I always get Tonsilitis (sp?) On the 2nd of August :eek: If I get it again this year it will be the 3rd year.

I dont think It was the Tacos that made you sick, you might have only seen them in your sick because they were in your stomach at the time.

All you can do is sleep it off, Im not sure if they do this in america, but my mum got me some Dirolite the last time I was sick. Its this blackcurrent Flavoured powder that you put in a cup and add boiled water. It doesnt taste very nice but it really work :D

I hope you feel better soon :)

Aimme
My mum gets the Lemon one :eek: Ewww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back