Oh wow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I debugged one of my V3's, and I selected Hashitamatchi in the character list. I took really good care of it, and it turned into a Furawatchi! Then I had a Young Mimitchi turn into Mimitchi (everyone knows THAT can happen) and then I had a Young Mametchi turn into ANOTHER Furawatchi! Yay! ;) :unsure:

If anyone else had this or would like it, please reply.

what charactors list? how do u do that, i dont get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think DEBUGGING isnt fun... it ruins the whole purpose of the fun of getting random characters.. <_<

Wow!! I love Mimitchi nd urwatchi but I lvoe furwatchi more!! I'll debugg mine and do what you did. Thanks

i think DEBUGGING isnt fun... it ruins the whole purpose of the fun of getting random characters.. :wacko:
Good point.You get the characters depending how you take care of your tama.But debbuging is good/bad.

Hurray! I never got a furawatchi ... or Mimitchi .. or Mametchi ... OR MEMETCHI ... or Hanatchi. That's kind of sad. Right now I have an Ichigotchi on my v2 and a Young Mimitchi on my v3. I'm hoping they'll turn into something good.

`Jade

I debugged one of my V3's, and I selected Hashitamatchi in the character list. I took really good care of it, and it turned into a Furawatchi! Then I had a Young Mimitchi turn into Mimitchi (everyone knows THAT can happen) and then I had a Young Mametchi turn into ANOTHER Furawatchi! Yay! :eek: :D If anyone else had this or would like it, please reply.
Yea.... how do you debug it? I want a furwatchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I debugged one of my V3's, and I selected Hashitamatchi in the character list. I took really good care of it, and it turned into a Furawatchi! Then I had a Young Mimitchi turn into Mimitchi (everyone knows THAT can happen) and then I had a Young Mametchi turn into ANOTHER Furawatchi! Yay! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: If anyone else had this or would like it, please reply.
Did you use it in hyperspeed or not?

I debugged my V2 and usually have it in hyperspeed. I chose Furawatchi as my first character because after 90 generations of V2s I had never had one, but since then using a combinations of hyperspeed and pausing I will usually get a Furawatchi, Mametchi or Pyonchitchis on odd generations and Mimitchis, ChoHimetchis or Marumimitchis on even generations. I think it is because you are able to take really good care of them.

It happens as well with my V3s too - not by debugging, but putting them toi sleep during the day when I am unable to look after them (so they get pretty well perfect care)

Have you got to the king yet? You can get to the king if your nickname is AGLIT:

For the cape the password is:16263 75087

For the crown the password is:25031 70213

I don't know abut the ring ssry :furawatchi:

:( :mellow: :eek: :huh: :p :blink: :furawatchi: :blink: :) ;) :D

i debugged one of my v2s and didnt like it. its no fun if u can just pick your character.

can someone tell me how to debugg???

i reli want to kno how do you do it with v3?? :lol: :p :eek: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back