Oh wow!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got to the king yet? You can get to the king if your nickname is AGLIT:
For the cape the password is:16263 75087

For the crown the password is:25031 70213

I don't know abut the ring ssry :wacko:

:angry: :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :p :angry: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :D
Does anyone care? no. and yes i visited the king and no one would reset their tamagotchi just to do those passwords...................... ANd dont get off topic :)

If you debug, be careful. Your tam's battery will drain faster.

I usually replace the batteries in my debugged tams about once a month, so I'm going to un-debug them.

IMPORTANT: If you debug a v3, you will not be able to enter passwords. If you debug before hatching the first egg, you will not be able to enter a username.

:p :( :D

Have you got to the king yet? You can get to the king if your nickname is AGLIT:
For the cape the password is:16263 75087

For the crown the password is:25031 70213

I don't know abut the ring ssry :marumimitchi:

:mimitchi: :furawatchi: :wub: :pochitchi: :D :gozarutchi: :puroperatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :lol: :)
sorry but this is off topic :p B)

hello i was wondering who you done that i would like to know how... can you tell me please?

i really want to do that really badly :wub: :gozarutchi: :D :mametchi: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point.You get the characters depending how you take care of your tama.But debbuging is good/bad.
Taking care means what you feed and and how many times/ how long you pause it

Tamagotchi Info

Name: Moe

Gen.: 2

Training: 8/9

Young Mimitchi :mimitchi:

For all of u people who keep asking how to debugg your tamas, you unscrew the back part that covers the battery and then unscrew the four little batteries. Then right under the battery you will see a little button that says DEBUGG. using a pencil lightly color between the two half circles. For a better way of telling you go here,

coooooooooooool

by the way how do u color ur writing

cooooooooooooolby the way how do u color ur writing
If you are talking to me I'm not sure. Try asking one of the more experienced TamaTalkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back