Ohhhh YES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_pal

Reaction score
Well basically..

My schools heating has broken down, Its under the legal temperature, and that means..

WE GET ONE, POSSIBLY TWO DAYS OFF !!!

Has anyone else been sent home because of technical problems?

We had to work in the library once ebcause they had to take the roof off ebcause of asbestos. They did that on the holidays but there was still asbestos in the roof so they had to do something to it...

But we've never had to go home because of something like that.

We had to work in the library once ebcause they had to take the roof off ebcause of asbestos. They did that on the holidays but there was still asbestos in the roof so they had to do something to it...But we've never had to go home because of something like that.
Ehh, our school is quite accident prone. The library flooded a few months back.

once the power went out because there was road works but we didnt have a day off school! :rolleyes:

I'm on winter break right now so I have the day off anyways. :eek:

When I went to my old elementary school we got out for three weeks because they had mold. 0_0

Im on winter break too.

I dont think so...maybe once the power went out but that didn't stop it.I live in earthquake area, but I've never FELT (i've been in a lot of small ones that are so small you don't feel) an earthquake. I've been on an earthquake simulator, but it was pathetic and not as nearly as scary as real ones (at least i hope) They had an 8.3 simulation so i went on it. I could have ridden my bike no handed if an earthwuake like THAT happened.

Oh gawsh sorry I went off track.

So no i dont think I have...

Something like that happened to me. However, I still needed to go to school, and so we spent the day in our hats, scarfs, gloves and coats. Hehe.

You're lucky you got days off school, though! :eek:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Hmmm my school got knocked down. Then they had to rebuild it for a whole year. But we had to stay in Portacabbins(sp?) which my teacher made a hole in the floor and our class got damp. But we only got 3 days off. Oh and it was once too hot to go to school.

No but our boiler did break down and we had to have our lessons in the other building. Stupis school- It wouldn't matter anway because I was absent. xD;

Never happened to me.

Well once my old school's deputy principal got ran over by a garbage truck and sadly died and the whole school got 2 days off. But I was 700km away and it was my old school, so no days off for me...

Speaking of breaks, I've got school holidays for 6 week! Lucky Australians :eek: :unsure:

No, but there should be. My school has a pipe burst or a toilet flood almost every week.

At our elementary school our classroom flooded a ton. We never went home though, we always just went to another class. I remember that we had class in the music room for about a week until our classroom was clean and dry again. The next time though I think we had to go into the gym because the music room flooded too. :D

I wish we were sent home for this!

There's a church across from our school and then the Lime Wire broke

and then our principal is like "The Lime Wire broke, this is not a drill" :D then a ANNOYING phone noise was on!

And even worse!

Every day (in winter in the US) we had to deal with being cold. Why? The heater produce COLD air :) thats in the Annex for 7 periods, and one of my classes are in the main building: REALLY HOT XP

T_T

we almost did a couple years ago.

ok so here's the story.

we were reading for about 10 mins then at 10:15 the electricity went out in some of the classrooms and we were one of them. We hadn't had lunch yet so we were all like what are we going to have for lunch. We went out for recess and when we came back in the princaple went on the P.A saying you better go to the bathroom now because they had to shut all the electricity off in the school. So somebody in our class took forever in the bathroom. So he was in the dark in the bathroom and could not see anything. he started yelling for a teacher. He was like Mrs.----- help me!!!!!!!!! so at lunch this girl said in our class if they don't turn the electricity on in an 1 hour we'll have to leave school. But we didn't. Then it came back on at 1:10.

The next year it went out again for the whole day. We had reading classes so it pitch dark and the teacher sent me out in the dark to see if we were having classes. and it didn't come on till almost when school was out.

~KayKay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back