ohi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belovedhater

Reaction score
suuuuuuuuuuuuuup yo. i'm belovedhater, but call me olivia. or nin. or w/e you want. /extreme awesomeness

anyways. i used to be really in to tamagotchis but now i'm not, i just wanted a place to hang. 8))

5"9.

ENTP.

female.

lazy as hale.

i make graphics, and you can find them here. i'm really in to anime+manga, my favorites being death note, code geass, fullmetal alchemist, kuroshitsuji, k-on!, earlier naruto, after school nightmare, vampire knight, and many others. some of my favorite bands/artists include owl city, the arctic monkeys, 3oh!3, the academy is..., josh woodward, we are scientists, jonathan coulton, family force 5, breathe carolina, oasis, fall out boy, the cure, modest mouse, and hyper crush. i like retarded tv shows like iCarly, wizards of waverly place, and spongebob.

i'd like to be a film director or graphic designer. i paint and draw in my free time, and i'm making attempts to improve my singing and learning piano. i love sleeping. i'm agnostic. feel free to hit me up on any of my messengers, i don't bite. xDD

and. yeah. BD

Heya, Livvay! I'm Kay! I love retarded TV shows, especially iCarly. (and Drake and Josh)

So yeah, call me Kay. I'm 12 years old, and.... I love making new friends, because friends PWN! Hope to see you around! (And be sure to send me a PM. I <3 PM's)

Hello Olivia!

Is that you?

By the way, Welcome to TamaTalk.

You can call me Briel.

Have a nice stay here.

PM me for help or if you want to be my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back