OHNO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primark

Reaction score
My tama matt is 7.today at school me and my mate conected lots hers was 7 too.They got

4 hearts but...didnt have babies i wont seee her till monday which means my tama willl be dead but will the machtmaker come

please help me!

My tama matt is 7.today at school me and my mate conected lots hers was 7 too.They got 4 hearts but...didnt have babies i wont seee her till monday which means my tama willl be dead but will the machtmaker come

please help me!
Your tama won't be dead by Monday, but it might have evolved into an oldie by then.

You can either

1. Pause it until Monday until you see your friend again (but your friend will have to pause theirs too) so you can still connect as normal adults.

2. refuse the matchmaker(Otokitchi) and tell your friend to do the same but you might both be oldies by Monday (if you haven't paused it) then you can connect the two and get the secret character Oyajitchi.

3. You may be lucky and still be a normal adult by Monday and will still be able to connect normally with your friend. If you pause it overnight and some of the day it will save some growing time.

4. Say yes to the matchmaker and have a baby that way. (the matchmaker should come at 10.30am, 3pm or 7pm- as long as you have had your adult for 3 unpaused days)

The choice is yours! But your tama WILL NOT DIE as long as you look after it.

Last edited by a moderator:
k thanks for the tip spudilike because i was wondering when will the matchmaker ever come because my tamagotchi is getting pretty old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back