Ojotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emon

Reaction score
What can the teen ojotchi turn into?

Can he turn into Togetchi, Yattatchi, Shimashimatchi, Tosakatchi, Zukyutchi, or Nonbiritchi?

He can't turn into anything cause he's one of the oldies-mine was Gozarutchi but then turned into Ojitchi at 8 (on v4). Now my pet is still Ojitchi and is 17 years old so he probably can't turn into anything now.

He can't turn into anything cause he's one of the oldies-mine was Gozarutchi but then turned into Ojitchi at 8 (on v4). Now my pet is still Ojitchi and is 17 years old so he probably can't turn into anything now.
Gah!

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! <_< :) :p ;)

Back on track.

Is your Tamagotchi a V3 or V4? You can search for growth charts on the internet if you can't find answers here.

Gah! 

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :lol: ^_^ :) ;)

Back on track.

Is your Tamagotchi a V3 or V4? You can search for growth charts on the internet if you can't find answers here.
It"s a V4 its a teen like obotchi but with ears i dont have a v4 so im not sure but good luck

and for lil'tama try setting the time to 2.59 or 6.59 and wait a minute she should come

Gah! 

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :lol: ^_^ :) ;)

Back on track.

It"s a V4 its a teen like obotchi but with ears i dont have a v4 so im not sure but good luck

and for lil'tama try setting the time to 2.59 or 6.59 and wait a minute she should come

Gah! 

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :huh: :huh: :huh: :(

Back on track.

Don't worry, the Matchmaker is sure to come again.

//TamaRox~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back