Ok, i know tamatalk dosen't allow this.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
Ok bball and i are not speaking at this moment, and i do not want to spam but i have to tell you all this if someone can help me . because ever scince i let her into mt new room called ~Tamagochichat~ she was talking but then she wouldn't talk later on, and i was there left screaming!!!!!, hello by myself ,like when she would enter she would just sit there and not speak, so i pmed her and said, please can you

talk in the chat? cause its frustraiting when someone enters and dosen't talk, so she sent me a pm back saying I DON'T WANA, so i said whats that about just talk if you come into the chat, them she sent me another pm saying its not that big of a deal.

i said it kinda is cause its frustraiting, this time i was mad cause she was being so rude, then i was like you know what forget this its ok you don't have to talk, b 4 i could send the pm she was blocking me, and it gets worse she comes to the chat every day and spams like, AUWBFBEAIOGJEAGBUODEBGUBEUG, its really annoing i don't know how to stop her she is doing it to be very harsh and she knows i can't do anything about it, i can't pm her, cause she is blocking me, so i have my hands tied. i have pmed the admin but, no reply. Please can someone help me? i don't want any of this, i am FURIOUS and want her to stop........

Last edited by a moderator:
Block her back. I don't really understand, is it your personal chat room? If so, ban her from it. If she's going to be an idiot let her be on her own time, not yours.

well its a local chat room i d k how to ban her i know she is being a total loser about this whole thing all i want is 4 her 2 STOP!

Well, if she's having a major attitude problem, then just leave her be. Don't think she's gonna get YOUR attention. And block her PMs, too. Be both offensive and defensive. And don't come in contact with her... If she's being stubborn, let her. That's what I do with stubborn people.

but like its really annoying i can't ignore her

like night fox came into the room and them she came and started spamming and scraming at both of us she left, then after words nightfox was silent , then she left!!! she is driving people away and she just came into my room and did it AGAIN RIGHT NOWWW!!!! HUH....................

Hmmm, you have a handful there....why dont you just tell her it doesnt bother you and shes just wasting her life? If she continues dont go on for a week or 2 and see if shes stoped it could work? *shrug* and I suspect a flamer... *shirty eyes* *cough*punk_geek*cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
well i d k how to do a link? um i can send u all invites by um having yur emails then i will email it to u

Well, if she doesn't want to talk to you right now, just let her calm down, and when she's ready, she'll talk about it. Don't ban her, it will only make things worse. =/

Just "let her hurt" for a while, and things will be ok soon. Just try to be a good friend, but if she pushes you away, let go for a while. :wub: I've had plenty of experience with this sort of thing.

Actually, it's impossible to ban people from your chatroom, you need to be a Tamaguide I think, but I am not sure since TamaChat has been revamped. Otherwise just ignore them, and continue conversation as normal. There are always some mean people out there. These sorts of things are the reason why I don't go on TamaChat anymore.

Actually, it's impossible to ban people from your chatroom, you need to be a Tamaguide I think, but I am not sure since TamaChat has been revamped. Otherwise just ignore them, and continue conversation as normal. There are always some mean people out there. These sorts of things are the reason why I don't go on TamaChat anymore.
[SIZE=22pt] It's funny on how we agree on the same things. [/SIZE]

:rolleyes: tamagirl777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back