Ok, I think somethings wrong.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaw/pants

Reaction score
*Delete the E I put in wrongE.

As some of you many know, I was just sick. Seems I am not over it.

For those who don't know, I was sick Monday. I had bathroom problems and a fever.

On Tuesday I felt a little better, fever gone. I got spacers and they hurt.

On Wednesday I was languishing in pain with my spacers, while getting back sick.

I was sick all thursday with bathroom problems.

Friday I felt better at about 2 pm.

Saterday [yesterday] I felt pretty good.

When I say bathroom problems it means that I felt like someone was squeezing my stomach [the organ stomach] and I had to go the the rest room. Now, it would be so bad except that I had nothing in my stomach. So I would have a little something [not normal, but not diarehha (sp?)]. It's very painful. <_<

This morning everything was good. Then I had to use the restroom. I had the same pain as the other days. So I can't go to church.

Is it possible to [.... how can I put this...] well poo out blood? Because I saw something red in it.

And no, it's not my period.

Something HAS to be wrong! Any advice?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well!I have had puke with blood in it before!And my cousin had pooped with blood!And when she peaed blood came out the spot!But the thing is it wasn't her period.....

Dear Tamaw/pants,

First off sorry to hear that you are still sick. I am assuming you told your parent/s about the blood. Your parents and you need to decide if this is worth finding a doctor open on Sundays because the are normally only emergancies( what I mean is decide if it is an emergency) Then try putting a heating pad on your stomach, the heat sometimes helps the pain.

Again sorry to hear that you are sick again,

Tamatalker101

It is possible to poo out blood just to answer that question.

Well, I once read in a book called "The Family Doctor" that it is bad for you but it's never actually happened to me so I wouldn't know. I'd probably go to the doctor just to be sure because you never know how bad it might be.

Just to tell you what I mean by "You never know how it might be"

My teacher knew a kid who had a broken leg for 2 weeks before they actually took him to the doctor to get X-rays.

See what I mean?

It is a disease. It can be deadly if not treaded corectly (sp?) I can't spell the disease though. I know because my mom's a doctor my friend went to the hospital for the same problem. I REALLY HOPE with all my heart you get better.

P.S. my friend was in the hospital for 1 week.

Julie

Thanks everyone! ;)

I'm not sure what I'll do.

Right now I just feel like I should be sleeping- at 5 pm.

I don't have any energy,

Crazy thing is I hate half a breakfast cookie [hey, they are GOOD for you! :D ] and a couple crackers- and I'm not hungry.

I ate that stuff hours ago and feel no need to fill my stomach up again.

I drank so of this vitamin shake only because it tasted so yummy. :blink:

My mom is going to buy me some noodle soup but wheather or not I eat it I don't know. :( '

Thanks everyone! ;)

I don't have any energy,

Crazy thing is I hate half a breakfast cookie [hey, they are GOOD for you! :D ] and a couple crackers- and I'm not hungry.

My mom is going to buy me some noodle soup but wheather or not I eat it I don't know. :( '
You should probably eat it, unless it makes you feel worse.

I hope you get better soon!

Thanks everyone! ;)

I don't have any energy,

Were they saltine Crackers? LOL

tamatalker101

P.s Hope you feel better sooon

You should probably consider going to the doctors tomorrow if you still feel bad - it could be anything and we don't want you to be ill now do we :blink: .

Well I hope you get better soon.

aahhh this is starting to make me puke (without blood of course)

get well soon p.s. my dad is a doctor and he said that the reason is that you must of puked too often and if you guys dont know it rips your stomitch from the inside and your stomach grows but if you puke to often htere is a hole and that hole pours in blood and when you empty your stomach contents blood comes out with it simple as that

get well soon

*Delete the E I put in wrongE.
As some of you many know, I was just sick. Seems I am not over it.

For those who don't know, I was sick Monday. I had bathroom problems and a fever.

On Tuesday I felt a little better, fever gone. I got spacers and they hurt.

On Wednesday I was languishing in pain with my spacers, while getting back sick.

I was sick all thursday with bathroom problems.

Friday I felt better at about 2 pm.

Saterday [yesterday] I felt pretty good.

When I say bathroom problems it means that I felt like someone was squeezing my stomach [the organ stomach] and I had to go the the rest room. Now, it would be so bad except that I had nothing in my stomach. So I would have a little something [not normal, but not diarehha (sp?)]. It's very painful. :blink:

This morning everything was good. Then I had to use the restroom. I had the same pain as the other days. So I can't go to church.

Is it possible to [.... how can I put this...] well poo out blood? Because I saw something red in it.

And no, it's not my period.

Something HAS to be wrong! Any advice?!?
Wiping too hard and going to the bathroom a lot can cause you to poop blood as well. I'd see a doctor. I know you don't like them, but this bug or virus is way to persistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back