Ok I'm going to the movies with him.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok for all the people that helped me with the problem before and gave me edvice. Now I really need your help I am going to the movies with him on monday the 31st. And we have a movie picked out but I don't know what to do I am so neverous. I don't know how to handle this very well, so if you could help me Plz Plz Plz Plz. I need really bad edvice for this one.[/SIZE]

Dress nice, and have fun. I don't know what else to say really. Just remember to have a good time!

*BaBi*

i was talking to him last night on the computer and i said P.S. I love you and i pressed enter before I finished the sentence and he typed Back P.S. I know and me to. can you help me with that one. And the sentence was sapost to say P.S. I love you I want to see that movie, some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you and we are going to go see The Movie I am Ledgen <-- not sure how do spell that sorry.

Just have fun, (play it by ear) what the heak does that mean i have no Idea can someone tell me.

Dunno what that means but I am legend. With will smith. P:

Just have fun and don't worry about iy.

I was just talking to his best friend and Now I never want to talk to him or Jed again his friend is a freaking @$$ :mellow:

Uuh... Perhaps you could explain a bit better what it going on?

Either way - going to a movie is going to a movie.

Simply decide who pays the tickets, who the popcorn, sit, watch the movie, offer critique on the movie during/at the end, and have a good time all in all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back