Ok people I need advice.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm using my V1, V2, V3 but I only want to use one, so which one?

• V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V2

• V3

• Other...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 33045

Reaction score
I don't know which one I should use over the holidays!!! :huh:

I don't know which one I should use over the holidays!!! :eek:
v3 has the msot games and its not as boring as the others.. no ofence

Well if your going on vacation i would turn on your V3, because the V3 has the most to it, and takes probably the most attention and has the most stuff. But of course you could start your V2 also. You would probably want to start up your V2 if you wont have internet or very much of it, because one of the best parts of the V3 is tamatown. But i wouldn't start up the V1 because the V2 has a lot more and is more fun. And when your not on vacation....and you want to have a tamagotchi, i would suggest doing the tamagotchi mini, because the mini does not take hardly any work and is still quite cute! Hope that helps :huh: -RR :huh:

Ok thank you all! Ok I've decided on waiting till they grow up to adults and see who is the best character...

Look in my siggy and there will be my log and I'm writting all about them so you'll be able to find out what they grow up into.

:mellow: :Dhey nic!go with the v3!it has all the best features,but then v1 is pretty cute 2!

~~*_____tAmA_____lUvA_____*~~

Yea my v1 is an Ichigotchi right now hopefully growing up tomorrow with my v2 and v3! :)

I would go with the V2. I just found mine and I think it's has more then a V1 but not as overloaded* as a V3.

*Don't take this as offensive, just my oppinion on a V3.

wait for v4. but ATM get v3.

you can get a v1, but probably you wouldn't want to open it because it's worth a fortune.

I think you should use all of them because they are fun all the time to care for a lot so then you don't have to wait to feed or care for them when they need it. Plus you can connect a lot, and only 1 tama on vacation would be not even half as fun as two or three! And you can play whatever game you are in the mood for, and more is no loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back