ok, plzz help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this one guy i really like , really likes me too, but we hardly talk , and i wanna know, if we should or shouldnt be together. cuz ya know, we hardly keep in touch, but the only way we do keep in touch, is by arguing, and i dont wanna argue with, him, now my bff is starting to like him, and ,she is pretty and if he does take her in, we wont be bff's any more!!!! see the problems???? i really need help!!!! B) :furawatchi: :wacko:

First you should talk to him.

;)

And if you want to after you chat a bit, tell him you like him.

I wouldn't let some guy get in the way of you're relationship with your BFF. If I were you I'd make my move before she does.

and if you are arguing all the time,try your best to avoid arguing with him. I suggest you invite him over or go on a date with him, you are not gonna get to know him better if you make no effort to.

hey thx, those are really good ideas, but what if i do make a move before my friend, and she gets mad at me???

Yeah well, I had the same problem so this is what I did:

First of all, if you reeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like him, don't take my advise.

Second, talk to your friend and tell her you like the same guy, maybe you can work it out by saying that you shouldboth forget about him because that going to cause fighting.

Third, call him and invite him over, maybe talk with him.

Hope this helps =)

OK, never let a guy get between you and a friend, but if she was a real friend and you asked him out first then she would be happy or you.

That's my opinion, good luck.

(PS. I like David Cook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back