Ok Weird topic RANDOMNESS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate elevatores so i think that if i get in one then it will stop and i will die,and i have a fear of suffication in a car... :angry:   :eek:
ya, im scared of elevatores 2.. :D

well....

i was in a elevatore

so i went up. then back down

and when i got back down the door would NOT open!!, i was like HEEEEELLLLLP!!

& no 1 come. :D

so i tryd and tryd to get the door to open

and it wouldent, :D :D

anda

and i knew

i had to do sumething

cuz no 1 would come

and ALL i had to DO! was to press the up button.

and then the elevatore went up,

and the door just opens!!

YAY IM FREE!!!

& i ran down!

YAY I AM FREE!!!!!

*it was scary!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but they say that the most painless way of death is dying in your sleep. I would like to die like that but I am afraid of heights so I'm like afraid that like fall of something really really tall. Although the weird thing is even though I'm afraid of heights I love going on planes.

[SIZE=7pt]Locky458 - Will you please [/SIZE]stop posting a million times in every single topic? You're basicly saying the same thing in each post, and you can always use the edit button.

>___>

I've wondered that, but never really cared- I'd be dead... who cares how they died when they're dead? Lol. xD

I always think I will die from a serious cancer or diese(SP?) and no one in my family will care for me. That they will all just shrug their shoulders and say"Oh well, we still have Patti and Colleen;and Robert and James. Who needs Molly!"

I am afraid of plane crashes and car crashes. And whats even scarier is big roller coasters, i love them, but there's always that feeling that i could fly out a die. Ive heard of ppl who have :mimitchi:

> tamaw/pants it does matter because your family wouldnt want you to be dead and your friends. And plus, wouldnt you rather live a long, good life?

> tamaw/pants it does matter because your family wouldnt want you to be dead and your friends. And plus, wouldnt you rather live a long, good life?
Well, my point was that it's not going to stop me from living my life. :]

I wasn't saying I wanted to die young or anything, but that I really won't care HOW I die because dead people are dead and when you're dead, you don't really care.

Even a short life can inspire and help more people than some long lives.

I figure, from death can come better things for other people so anyway I die, something good will happen through my death.

Last edited by a moderator:
i always thought i was going to be killed by sum1 who disliked me and i don't think i will go out anyother way but i have alwaysed thought that we will come back as some1 else :) u no like regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back