OK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Lately I have been looking at lots of posts where people post pics. At least 5 of them when I clicked it came up with a youtube vid called rickrolled or something.

RICKROLLED IS NOT A PIC!!!! Grrr.

Its annoying and ticking me off.

If someone thinks its funny they can go sit in a corner

and if its happening to you please tell me.

Kthxbi

It's a joke, no virus, I'm sure.

It is annoying though.

I don't know either. But its popping up everywhere
Rickroll'd is when somebody takes the song Never gonna Pick you Up, pastes some wierd picture or animation (or just plain take the music vid) and post it somewhere with a different title (most of the time). I've actually been led to a few YouTube videos that totally disguise it, like making the icon of the video fitting to the title, but the rest being a Rickroll.

Man, I really hate that stuff. ^_^

Cecib :eek:

It might be some sort of virus type ting on TT...
It's not a virus. Just an obnoxious joke that I'm sure everyone's getting sick of. D:

Rick Rolled is exacly what cecib an Notes. said. No virus.

I think it's pretty funny how it's ticking people off. &&no, I'm not going to go sit in a corner.

It's a joke, nothing more or nothing less. Some people find it funny, it just has to do with their sense of humour.

Yes in the topic I was just in there was one it gets annoying but the odd one every couple of days is alright as long as they are funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Waves hands in the air-

I've done this a few times.

Like, three? Maybe?

WAITOMG I'm not the only one? o_o

I would say that I have a good sense of humor, but once you take a RickRoll, then another.. And another.. And another.. It starts to get fairly annoying.

Rick Rolls can be amusing. Some are very funny. (Macy's Day Parade Rick Roll)

Some are not - they get old fast and not everyone enjoys being Rick Roll'd.

Rick Rolls on TamaTalk count as prank links.

Not allowed (site rule) unless it is made clear you are about to click a Rick Roll link.

If you find one on TamaTalk and you don't like it, please click the little REPORT button in the bottom right hand corner of the post where it appears and one of the Guides will remove the link for everyone. It's not really necessary to make a topic complaining about something that's against site rules :eek:

Thanks

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back