Okay....If you knew you had 5 mins left..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one else would jump off a bridge with me? That's like... My dream.
I'll jump with you, Feebeeeeee!

No, but seriously:

1st min. Hug my friends and family, inform everyone about my death.

2nd min. Make a quick topic on here about my death.

3rd min. Find my cat, and kiss him.

4th min. Somehow get to Texas.

5th min. JUMPPPP!

1. Let g-d lead me to the crush I had on in 4th grade and slighty still have now. (He's super seeexy!!) and make out with him.

2. Make a quickie topic that I'm dying and that I would try to find a way to reach you guys from heaven.

3. Tell my family that I'm dying, and have them be around me until I die.

From heaven I would visit all of you in your dreams and tell you I'm alright. In the dream I would jump off a bridge with FeeBee. 8D

I would go to my crush, Dylan, and hug him for 1 whole minute, calling my parents to let them know of the unfortunate turn in my life. I would hug my friends goodbye, and I would finally beat the last level in my video game. After that I would return to my crush and I would die in his arms, to freak him out. Then from heaven I'd laugh at his face. Teehee.

1st minute I'd probably phone all my friends and family and tell them all that I love them..

2nd minute I'd make a topic on here about it

3rd minute I'd cry.. xD

4th minute I'd stop crying and calm down

5th minute I'd DIE! =o

I'd some how do all this in 5 minutes.

Confess alot of stuff.

Run down the street in my underwear [i am so dying to do that with out being arrested]

Like Katie- Have sex [Die a virgin? No thanks]

Tell people I love them.

Somehow die get with FeeBee and jump off a bridge. Seriously. I've always wanted to jump off a bridge or cliff to feel the feeling of falling.

Tell all Kyle, Mum, Uncle John, my cousins Kimmy and Jason that I love them heaps and hug them and blah blah blah.

Tell Katie I love her heaps, and to never ever forget "Bill" and "Fred" (Our secret identities (; ) & hug her.

Kiss & hug & tell Luke I love him ^-^ <3

Then run until I drop dead.

YAY!

Now Feebee, Shay, Michelle and myself are jumping off the bridge at the same time 8D.

And another thing on my list: laugh. Laughing is my hobby :3

Oh and order my sister to make a topic on here to inform you guys of my death. I wouldn't waste my time when she can do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back