Okay, now this is weird. >.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawliet

Reaction score
Okay, so my sister and I were connecting out Tamagotchis. Hers is a v5, mine is a music star. {I got it for Christmas. x3} Anyway, she selected the marriage option, because we wanted them to marry. So we did, and Gumdrop{my Tama} shook her head no, and then her male Tamagotchi jumped up and dissapeered. Where the heck did he go?

1 the reason your tamas wouldn't mary is because your tamas didn't conect enough.

and 2 the other tama should of went back to its tamagotchi but if it didn't then its a glitch! i had something like it befor!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

1 the reason your tamas wouldn't mary is because your tamas didn't conect enough.and 2 the other tama should of went back to its tamagotchi but if it didn't then its a glitch! i had something like it befor!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!
Thank you~! x3 That does help. It must have been a glitch, because hers never went back to her tamagotchi.

I've heard of a similar thing happening with someone else's v5 and Music Star. Maybe it's something that Bandai didn't take into consideration when they were programming the Music Star.

This happened to me before similarly but not on this version though. On my V.4 Me and my friend had babies on our tamagotchis, but when it was time for the Tamagotchi baby to go to my friends tama it never appeared.

:D ~TP~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back