Okay then D;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie_

Reaction score
Well, today a few friends and I were coming back from lunch. We went to the bathroom to wash our hands, and my one friend went into a stall.

..there was tobacco hidden in the toilet paper dispenser.

So yeah. We turned it into the office and the person at the desk said, "Yeah, this happens."

So basically, I was just concerned, and wondering if any of you have had... simalar expieriences. ;]

Many kids at my school have drug issues and such.

Kids at my school sometimes get high, then come to school acting like idiots. Some of them smoke pot and other illegal drugs.

A few weeks ago, my friend found pills hidden under a sink.

A few days ago, actually, this girl got suspended because a teacher caught her using drugs in a nearby alley. When they searched her backpack and locker, they found more drugs.

Things like this concerns me as well. Things involving drugs at my school seems so....unreal for me, even though I've been told that many times. I've been refusing to believe it, but it's true :(

I go to a ghetto school, it's really not uncommon. A few days ago there was a used condom in the middle of the hallway. It was actually kinda funny.

We don't have that problem in Year 8. :( Most of our guys are pretty respectful towards the girls, too. I <3 my school!

-bratztroxg

Hah. There was a big drug-bust at my school on Friday. Like, at least four kids got arrested for illegal drugs. There might have even been more.

It's not really that uncommon at my school. I haven't really come face-to-face with anything worse than cigarrettes yet, but everyone knows it's there.

Behind the school there is a hill that leads down into town. When I have dance or want to go to the library, I have to walk into town. Going down the hill, just yards outside of the school, there are always people smoking (and maybe chewing? But I can't be sure.) It honestly amazes me that they don't wait until they are farther away from the school.

No.

But there was something seriously gross all over the boys bathroom mirrors (so I've been told).

I'm sure if you take a long, hard think you could guess.

No.

My school is totally clean.

Nobody smokes in the school grounds or bathrooms and drugs aren't used.

If people come to school with alcohol it is immediate suspension.

If people come to school with drugs, cigarettes or other illegal substances it is immediate expulsion or suspension depending on the circumstance.

I like it that way really.

it just makes everything so much safer.

=]

There have been a couple of condoms found - one outside the science lab and one on the oval.

Everyone just laughed and the seniors got one of the teachers who took care of it.

The worst thing that happens is when girls write about others on the bathroom stalls.

Many kids at my school have drug issues and such.Kids at my school sometimes get high, then come to school acting like idiots. Some of them smoke pot and other illegal drugs.
Me too. My school's so ghetto.

But I don't. I'm drug-freee. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was writing on looking at a bench today and someone drew penises all over the back. Win.

Um yeah, I kind of appreciate this stuff. :) It's very interesting. Except for condoms in the halls and stuff. That's just unsanitary. Throw it away, guys. Just throw it away.

As for drugs, I think people should be allowed to do what they want to do. If they want drugs, they can have drugs. Their life, am I right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told that they found marijuana in the girls bathroom. I think they aree doing one of those drug test things.

=[

I was writing on looking at a bench today and someone drew penises all over the back. Win.
Um yeah, I kind of appreciate this stuff. :D It's very interesting. Except for condoms in the halls and stuff. That's just unsanitary. Throw it away, guys. Just throw it away.

As for drugs, I think people should be allowed to do what they want to do. If they want drugs, they can have drugs. Their life, am I right?
People were drawing them in science textbooks at my school. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back