Okay this is wierd!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
:( :( :( :( Well the title basically sais it all i whent to my local walmart in town and there was no tamas i go back every week to check so i was just wondering does everyones walmart have them or is mine just stupid!!!!! i whant another music star to buy and i cant do it what is up with that HELP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Hm, most WalMarts sell Tamagotchis, it's strange that your one doesn't.

Maybe you could ask someone there if they're still going to be selling them anymore?

If not, maybe you could order one off the internet, perhaps on eBay? :)

The Walmart near me never seems to have any tamagotchis either! I even look online and the only ting that comes up under tamagotchi is the Cornershop 3 DS game. Maybe we aren't looking hard enough... What isle are the Tamagotchis usually in in Walmart?

I have the same problem! Though they have the little pegs labeled with the price and stuff they are always empty, or they are just the old skins. Even Target was out as well.

hmm i didn't get mine from walmart i got it as a present i think from Toys "r" us but i know that place is for babies

The Walmart near me never seems to have any tamagotchis either! I even look online and the only ting that comes up under tamagotchi is the Cornershop 3 DS game. Maybe we aren't looking hard enough... What isle are the Tamagotchis usually in in Walmart?
they are usually in the toy section so i see we all have this problem!!! and i asked them and they said they have not seen them in 2 weeks and thats bad but more worst news is im not allowed to buy off line i got my tamas at walmart and well... they dont have them anymore what am i going to do!!!!!! i dont have a toys r us or a kmart and i think my target dont have them ill check next time....sigh...OH!!! and kuromametchi toys r us is not for babys infact i used to go there all the time when i was 11 but it is too far away for me to go to its like 3 big citys away like 210 miles sigh...and kuromametchi i wish i was you u are so lucky to be able to go there sigh...I HATE ARKANSAS!!! never move there some of it is good but not where i live!!!

I would ask the head of the toy department at Wally World (Walmart) what's going on. Maybe they have just sold out, and not scheduled to get a new shipment for awhile. Maybe they could contact you when the next shipment arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back