Okies...how happens again?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Umms...okies. Here's my plan. I have 2 v4 tamagotchi connexions, ok? Aaaannnnddd... ones a boy, and the other is a girl...and they're both teenagers! :D Sooo...the girl is a young memetchi, :) and the boy is a young androtchi! :) Now, right now I'm stocking up on skill points cause I want the memetchi to become Makiko, and the androtchi Tensaitchi. Aaaaannnddd after that, I plan to let them get old, and then mate. Now, I heard some rumors that if u mate 2 oldies, u will get a Oyajitchi. :blink: hard to beleive...and i need the FACTS!! :D What really happens? I need an experienced tama holder! reply if u know the answer please...asap!! :D

Bye for now!! :wacko:

they do thats right but its rare for the match maker to apear at those ages (oldies are 99+years)i raised mines to 66 max lol well good luck :blink:

NO NO NO!! :blink: I mean...when u mate 2 oldies together...do u get an ojiatchhi?? :) like...i want to mate my 2 tamagotchi v4 oldies together...and want to know what will happen. NEED THE FACTS!! :)

Bye for now! :wacko:

ohhhh

well first they will have the mail man dude then he will grow into another oldy but the mail man dude is like an adult so it turn s to an adult when hte oldies mate but that doesnt always happen there is a 1/8 chance

how cna i get a pic next to my name like urs

...OMG!! :) SOOO CONFUSING!! I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!! :wacko:

p.s. u get an avatar (pic) by goin to the settings icon at the top, and press edit avatar, k's?

Bye for now!! :blink:

very simple explanation they mate and either they get a mail man dude or they get what they were as an adult simple as that p.s. ty for the avatar info

and there is a 1/8 chance to get a mailman :blink:

:) THATS IT??!?! THEN WHERE DOES THE OYAJITCHI COME IN?!?! WHERE IS THE OLD COFFEE DRINKER THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE?!?! :)

sigh....poopie!! :D i was kinda hoping to have 3 special characters in 1 generation, u know? :blink:

Bye for now! :wacko:

p.s. kool avatar!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oyjatchi comes in when hes 100 years old the mailman will age at 100 years old it woould be awsome to see 2 oyjatchis mate ooo laa laa

p.s. ty ty ty yours is cool 2

...OMG!! :eek: THAT IS AWESOME!! WELL...I GOTS A FEW SMALL QUESTIONS NOW. UMMS...WHEN U MATE THE 2 OLDIES...DO BOTH OF THE TAMA'S GET MAILMEN? :huh: CAUSE IF DEY DO...MWEE HEE HEE!! :D :p THEN THERES ALSO...WHEN U MATE...DO U STILL GETS BABIES OR...IS IT TOO LATE?

Bye for now! :lol:

well im not sure if both get it or not but if they do :p MUEEEE HUEEEEE oh and no the other morning the "baby" is sleeping and the adult quitly goes away so that menas you cna only have one tama at a time?got it?

OMG!! FAVE SONG ON RADIO!! MIX 1065!! MYSTIOUS GIRL!! hey mistous girl!...teasing me!...you know what i want..and i got what you need!! sigh... awesomeness... :p

Bye for now!! :huh:

man my fav is booyaka 619 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Ok. To get an oyjatchi you mate your two V4's together. (one must be a female oldie, the other must be a male obviously). The female will have a kid. once the mother (the female) leaves the baby. you can wake it up if you want and go through the naming process. now normally about an hour and a half after the baby is born it will turn into a toddler. Since you mated two oldies together, it skips the toddler, teen, adult stage, and transforms into oyajatci. Hope that helped

//Acid~Rain

When the two Tamas turn into oldies you can mate them via connection.

They will eventually have a baby. When the parents leave the baby, it will skip the toddler and teen stage and turn right from Tsubotchi to Oyajitchi, the secret character!

GotchiGirl96 :p

aaahhh! :lol: that is really something, ne? hmmm....but is there a way to make the male tama an oyatchi?? :p

Bye for now!! :huh:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :huh: :lol: :eek: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!! :D 2ND BEST SONG IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! this is the way it should be going down....what goes around comes around goes around comes all the way back around....sigh...*HAPPY HAPPY*

BYE FOR NOW! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back