Old ladies...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have stopped sitting behind the counter (thank you sweet kandi) and have resolved to flopping down in the magazine aisle and doing my homework. I forgot who mentioned this but, no I can't stay outside, I did that once and got in trouble for loitering. Psh. I guess it was my mistake to sit behind the counter. Yeah, someone saw the the ending of the thing when they helped...The lady started getting kinda loud. Yes it does seem hard to believe. The lady got banned from the store. She did have a couple of bottles of Ny-Quill in her basket but that just gets you drunk because it contains alchohal (sp) or something. I was trying really hard not to yell at her. But I guess someone might have confused me with an employee since I was behind the counter. But I think the lady also forgot her meds...

Yeah, I have stopped sitting behind the counter (thank you sweet kandi) and have resolved to flopping down in the magazine aisle and doing my homework. I forgot who mentioned this but, no I can't stay outside, I did that once and got in trouble for loitering. Psh. I guess it was my mistake to sit behind the counter. Yeah, someone saw the the ending of the thing when they helped...The lady started getting kinda loud. Yes it does seem hard to believe. The lady got banned from the store. She did have a couple of bottles of Ny-Quill in her basket but that just gets you drunk because it contains alchohal (sp) or something. I was trying really hard not to yell at her. But I guess someone might have confused me with an employee since I was behind the counter. But I think the lady also forgot her meds...
Maybe. The way that lady acted was just ridiculous. :blink:

Tell your mom. And, if you see the manager or assistant manager at Walgreens, talk to him or her. Good luck :p

and i have one more thing...

STUPID OLD LADIES SOME ARE SO RUDE BUT MY GRANDPARENTS ARENT RUDE

I'm sorry to say that.

XI *duck tapes mouth shut*

Speaking of Rude Old People, You should meet My Grandma.

She is SO racist, She didn't even watch the Olympics because it was hosted by China.

Speaking of Rude Old People, You should meet My Grandma. She is SO racist, She didn't even watch the Olympics because it was hosted by China.
Wow...

The R.O.P. (Rude Old People) are really getting strange these days. Most old people are nice...

Tell your mom. And, if you see the manager or assistant manager at Walgreens, talk to him or her. Good luck :wacko:
and i have one more thing...

STUPID OLD LADIES SOME ARE SO RUDE BUT MY GRANDPARENTS ARENT RUDE

I'm sorry to say that.

XI *duck tapes mouth shut*
Yeah the guy who drops me off at my house is the AM so he handled that but, I think that old ladies need to have respct to get it back.

Not alcohol, but dextromethorphan(DXM) which causes you to get high if you take too much (or enough in some people's eyes).

In Washington you have to be 18+ to buy NyQuil now.

Wow...
The R.O.P. (Rude Old People) are really getting strange these days. Most old people are nice...
Yup, And Soon to be R.I.P :D

Sorry, Had to make that joke. (No offense to anyone with Dying Grandparents)

I would have snapped back "I don't work here. Get someone else you hag!" Is what I woulda said, pulled away. If she grabbed me again, I seriously would have slapped her.

Thank god the WalGreens up the road has younger ladies that respect people.

But tell your mom or something x.x''

I woulda come up with some cheesy comeback like

"Because its very respectful to grab someone and scream at them because they don't help you..."

I dont even think that made sense xD

Just cause she's from the era of drinking teaand wearing dresses and making woman seen and not heard doesnt make her better than us. Tell her "Sorry, but im not helping. you cant force me to do something"
theres no "drinking tea era" im 12 and i drink tea alot......(my brothers do 2) and we ARE NOT british!!!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
With my temper I wouldn't of been able to talk to her calmly like that!!!

Dang! I probably would have called the cops that's harassment even if she is old that's no excuse to throw a stupid temper fit and her grandson could have just been playing my gosh I would never have been able to deal with that bless you! If she grabbed on me I would yell "LET GO!!" over and over to make a scene and I would pull too I respect the elderly and all but my gosh she's a crazy old lady. Usually older people are nice like my grandma she's the sweetest woman ever just don't tick her off but that lady is just plain rude! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! I probably would have called the cops that's harassment even if she is old that's no excuse to throw a stupid temper fit and her grandson could have just been playing my gosh I would never have been able to deal with that bless you! If she grabbed on me I would yell "LET GO!!" over and over to make a scene and I would pull too I respect the elderly and all but my gosh she's a crazy old lady. Usually older people are nice like my grandma she's the sweetest woman ever just don't tick her off but that lady is just plain rude! :(
It's actually in a way assaulting a minor(child abuse).

I'd just like to add my two cents to the people who are saying she should have talked back/been rude to the woman.

Had she been rude, she could have lost the store business and gotten her friend who works there in trouble. Although the woman may have deserved it, the poster did the right thing in staying polite.

She may not work there, but since her friend does, she's in a sense his responsibility. If she were to cause problems or lose the company business(maybe even unwanted business) she can put his job in jeopardy.

Now I'm not saying this woman didn't deserve a swift kick in the butt, but the poster did a good thing. For her friend's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back