OLD TAMA !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyP37

Reaction score
:D :p :D Hi, my tama is 10 and he has been missed out on the makermaker. He's also been given a walking stick when he went to work, so I think he's now retired. I would like to mate him with another tama now so I can start another generation. How can I do this ?? When he dies of old age naturally will I lose all my items and money???? Please help as I'm getting bored now he's out of work. :huh: :wacko:

Ok get love potion (PM me if you need the code for the love potion tell me what version it is to)

got to items and find it select it the your tama will have a heart then conect with another tama and it will show a heart they will like each other and they have to be a defirent gender then wait 24 hours and they will mate and he will got live at tamatown 24 hours later.And you will be in another genoration.

Hope it works

Hi, yes i have another tama but i think she is too young at 2 years. Do you know if they're not allowed to work once they're old?? Thanks

Ok get love potion (PM me if you need the code for the love potion tell me what version it is to)got to items and find it select it the your tama will have a heart then conect with another tama and it will show a heart they will like each other and they have to be a defirent gender then wait 24 hours and they will mate and he will got live at tamatown 24 hours later.And you will be in another genoration.

Hope it works
IT'S NOT CALLED A LOVE POTION IT'S A HONEY!!

You need a female oldie to mate with your male oldie. A normal adult tama won't work.

You should pozz your oldie for a while and get your other tama old enuff to marry! :furawatchi: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back