Old Tamagotchis=Pointless

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD!!! How can you not like the old ones!!!! Those are the ones that made me like virtual pets in the first place!!!!! Without them, i wouldnt be a tamafan today, and i think they are great fun! B)

I feel so stupid now, I had like 2 or 3 (including a Tamagotchi Angel), and I think I threw them all away when I cleaned my room a few months ago.

I used to collect all sorts of Virtual Pets, I had a Jurassic Park Giga Pet, some dumb little bear thing I got from some kid for my 10th b-day, some stupid kitty one that died all the time, a Salem the Cat (from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) Giga Pet (still have that one), and a Giga Face. Those were dumb.

I think I had one of those Nano Babies too, but I can't remember. Oh, and I had a Digimon (which was kinda like a Tamagotchi, in fact they seemed really similar, and you could hook 'em together and battle).

Thanks Hazza Legend! I admit that they were *kinda* cool when they first came out, but the new ones are SO vastly superior that there is like, no contest.

Thanks Hazza Legend! I admit that they were *kinda* cool when they first came out, but the new ones are SO vastly superior that there is like, no contest.
I guess you are not a collector. I like the old ones better because they are more fun to collect. So many designs

I totally agree, i only have a season 1,2, and 3, digi tamas :D , but i wanna get the propa 1s, it just feels goood to bring back those memories of how u raised a perfect tama(or in my case mega strong digimon) get with it dude, stop dissin the retro-cool tamas!! :(

If I hadn't had an old one I probably wouldn't have one now. I would not now how much fun they really are

Same here :rolleyes: ._______

Umm.. witch ones do you think are pointless? The P1/P2? Have you ever tried the angelgotchis?
Yes,

he angelgotchis are really fun. (I have one) See signature.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The old tamas bring back a lot of memories for me. I was so obsessed when I was like 9 yrs old and had like 5. They arer stil lwicked cute and make you think "the 90s rocked!"
Can you find the 90's tamagotchi at Smiley's Flea Market?

They look like lots of fun even if it only has one game!

And it still looks fun with no breeding!

On my tamagotchi cd-rom you can't breed the tamas! (it was made in the 90's 2!)

I don't know why anyone collects the old ones - they are so vastly inferior and expensive to find.  I collected them for awhile, but I think they kind of suck.  They only have one game, and there is no breeding, so what's the point?
I completely disagree with this.

The Angelgotch is a marvellous virtual pet, very calming and cute. The Morino (Gardengotch/Forest) is also very cool. So are Santaclauch and Devilgotch.

In fact, all the different types of Tamagotchi that Bandai released in the nineties are unique and appeal to different people.

To just say the suck without backing it up with any valid reasons is, quite frankly, rather ignorant of you.

Cheers

Matt

P.S. I own an Angelgotch, a Morino and a TamaOtch. I think they all rock, with the TamaOtch being the jewel of my collection.

They're still fun to play with. They have that vintage original feel. I don't know, I'd want one just to feel the nostalgia of back in...what was it 1995 when I first had one.
:( errrrrrrrrrrrr.................how could you have 1 in 1995 when they 1 st came out in 1996?! :ph34r:

I just ordered one of eBay untouched for a tenner, i don't find that really expensive, im not collecting i just want a Orignal, V1 and V2, when my V2 and Origi arrives, i'll have the ones i want [oh and i forgot, im thinking of ordering an Angelgotchi or Tamagotchi Angel]

I'm trying to collect them, but I only have one so far. They're so kewl! How can you not like 'em ^^? They're fun to play with too, and you can just put them to sleep if you get bored and don't feel like checking up on it for a while.

I don't know why anyone collects the old ones - they are so vastly inferior and expensive to find. I collected them for awhile, but I think they kind of suck. They only have one game, and there is no breeding, so what's the point?
I love collecting them! They are fun to play with. I like the old Tamagotchis better. B)

I don't know why anyone collects the old ones - they are so vastly inferior and expensive to find. I collected them for awhile, but I think they kind of suck. They only have one game, and there is no breeding, so what's the point?
The reason why I want to collect older tamas is because they have characters and stuff the new ones don't. Also I was about 11 when the original tamas came out, so it brings back pleasent childhood memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back