Older than adult!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation12

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone's tama turned into an elderly character, older than an adult. Do they do anything different than adults?

I dunt think they can, I mean I've had 7 different tamas in my life, and none of them have lived past the adult stage... I've had one of my V1 look like an old guy, but that was when he was an adult and he turned like that rite after being a teen...

Yes, there is an extra stage. I have it right now on my ConneXion and I have had it on my ConneCTion too and I have seenit on someone's V2 too!

They are pretty boring-no animations nor bowel movement but however if you mate them (oldies) you can get the secret character. :furawatchi:

Well, personally, I've never done it. But, if you don't mate your tama, I think it will turn into an oldie. B) I'm attempting to try it with my current tama. It kinda gets frusterating, because I get tired of my current tama after the 1st.. maybe 2 days of it's stage. :D

... Do I sound like a guide? Because that's what I try to do-- I wonder if it's working.. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back