Oldies Ojitchi and Otokitchi in love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
I found in several growcharts for the V4.5 That if you have oldies (Ojitchi and Otokitchi) and they fall in love, you get a Oyajitchi :ph34r: :blink: :(

Don't you get new babies when you match 2 oldies? And how can 2 Tamas transform into 1? Or do you get 2 Oyajitchis?

I still want to match my Tams when they are oldies, but I don't want te break the generation chain :(

I found in several growcharts for the V4.5 That if you have oldies (Ojitchi and Otokitchi) and they fall in love, you get a Oyajitchi :furawatchi: B) :eek:
Don't you get new babies when you match 2 oldies? And how can 2 Tamas transform into 1? Or do you get 2 Oyajitchis?

I still want to match my Tams when they are oldies, but I don't want te break the generation chain :D
When you mate your tamas, they will each get an egg. The eggs will grow up and as an adult it will be an Oyajitchi. It will still go through the stages of baby, tot, teen and then adult and there will be 2 oyajitchis.Im pretty sure thats how it grows up. Hope I helped!

~Mimigotchi10

Actually, for Tamagotchis prior to Connection Version 5, only the first generation comes from an egg. All generations after that are "live born."

When two V4.5 adults mate, the male jumps over to visit the female on her screen. They kiss, then the screen goes black and you can see fireworks. After the fireworks, the male jumps back to his screen. Then the female gives birth to two babies. One of the babies jumps off their mother's screen onto their father's screen. Now on each screen there is one parent and one baby. At midnight of the second day, the parents will turn on their lights, gaze at their babies for a moment, then jump up off their screens, leaving the babies all alone (one baby on each Tamagotchi.) The lights will turn off automatically. In the morning the babies will wake up, crying for attention.

The only difference between mating V4.5 oldies and regular adults is that the oldie's babies will always grow up to be Oyajitchi characters (skipping a few growth stages between toddler and adult.)

I have a V3 and a V4.5. I want them to grow oldies, and when I think the time is right I want them to get married and have babys again so my generation chain will go on. So those babys will get Oyajitchis? Whill the matchmaker come for these Oyajitchi-adults? Or do I have to connect again to get a new baby after that?

If the oldies are of the opposite gender they can mate, even if one is on a V3 and the other is on a V4.5. Children of oldies always grow up to be Oyajitchi.

In order to get oldies you have to prevent your adult Tamagotchis from mating. (At midnight of the second day after mating the adults leave. If they leave they can't turn into oldies.) When the matchmaker shows up and says "love?" always say NO. Don't connect them to each other anymore until they turn into oldies. If they fall in love now they may mate before they turn into oldies.

The matchmaker will not visit oldies.

After you have two oldies - one male and one female, connect them alot to get them to fall in love. You can use the love potion on both of them to speed up this process.

No I know the matchmaker doesn't visit oldies. But when my oldies got married and had babies (I know how to connect and let them get married, I did it a lot with adults) the babies will turn into Oyajitchis... Will the matchmaker visit the Oyajitchis?

Yes, the matchmaker will visit Oyajitchi. Oyajitchi can mate with normal adults.

Thanks a lot! Sorry for the (maybe) stupid questions.

I can't wait to get oldies :marumimitchi: and after a while match them :kuribotchi:

I have 2 girl teens right now, so one of them is going to get a new baby (hopefully a boy) and the other one is already going to turn into an oldie :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back