Oldies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By allowing your tamas to grow old... :mimitchi: As in, when the matchmaker comes, don't agree to be mated! Every time she comes, keep saying no. Eventually, your tama will evolve into an old woman or an old man. The only difficulty is that when your tama does become an oldie, the matchmaker no longer comes so you will need to have another tama or a friend with a tama to breed with if you want to up your generations.

Ok i read some where just now that it changes between the ages of 10 and 16. do oldies require more or less care?

I don't know about the more or less care question but heres a tip: Id you want to see an olsie tama but still want to continue in the generations, then you either need to have another tama or a friend who is willing to mate with your tama, or you can say yes to the matchmaker when she comes the first time, and have a kid, but what you can do to see an oldie is pause your tamagotchi during the nights. That way, you'll have a tamagotchi and a babie even when your tama is 10 years old. Thats what I'm doing. I'm not sure if it'll take longer for the tmamgotchi to evolve this way, but I'm leaning towards that. I'll have to find out, and if I do, I'll be sure to post on this topic...... unless its more than 3 months old...... then I'm not gonna bump it up to the top........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back