OMFG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Aly&Aj~

Reaction score
OMG! The Teen magazine said Miley wanted to finally create a fan mail email!!! *squeels* OMG!! OMG!!! Here is the email, [email protected] email her. It worked :mimitchi: . She emails back really fast cause it's Sunday, and today she was a little time to chill out. She did note, DON'T SEND TOO MUCH EMAIL! And NO HATE MAIL! OMG! Try it! She emails back so fast!

Fine, just delete this. Don't believe me. OMG, was not part of the note btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure thats the REAL Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus?

I want the email, please.

That's not the real Hannah Montannah whatever email.

No one signed with Disney would resort to having a Yahoo email account.

Yeah, Nummy's right.

Hannah wouldent just post something like that -- its like Papariazii on the interent exepit no camreas or whatsoever

OMFG! The Teen magazine said Miley wanted to finally create a fan mail email!!! *squeels* OMFG!! OMFG!!! Here is the email, [email protected] email her. It worked :mimitchi: . She emails back really fast cause it's Sunday, and today she was a little time to chill out. She did note, DON'T SEND TOO MUCH EMAIL! And NO HATE MAIL! OMFG! Try it! She emails back so fast!
What did she say?Can you get a screenshot of teh message?

Yeah, I don't think it's her anymore. She's fourteen, and she spelled "concert" wrong. o.o

I got a reply!!!! When I told her that I sent her the email cuz I found out about it here,she asked for the link of the site!If you get a member who's username is Miley_Is_De_Bomb,you can thank me cuz that'll be her!!!!!!*majorly excited* XDXDXDXDXDXD SQUEE!!!!

Yeah, I don;t think it's her anymore. She's fourteen, and she spelled "concert" wrong. o.o
Hahah.

It's obviously the topic maker's or something they know's email.

If it really was her, she wouldn't have said "DON'T SEND TOO MUCH EMAIL! And NO HATE MAIL! OMFG!".

She's a really big star, one would think she gets thousands of emails daily (even hate mail).

Disney also wouldn't want their stars to seem uneducated. If it really was her, she definitely would have spelled "concert" correctly.

Hahah.It's obviously the topic maker's or something they know's email.

If it really was her, she wouldn't have said "DON'T SEND TOO MUCH EMAIL! And NO HATE MAIL! OMFG!".

She's a really big star, one would think she gets thousands of emails daily (even hate mail).

Disney also wouldn't want their stars to seem uneducated. If it really was her, she definitely would have spelled "concert" correctly.
Or maybe it was a typo...but I don't care. There are soooooo amny posers out there. And why would she make her username "Miley_Is_De_Bomb?" I don't think she's that kind of person who would make a username like that.

I agree with babygotchi. But I sent her an e-mail just now to see what the person that made that e-mail would say.

-Happyqueen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back