OMFG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
I went on a forum, right? AND THERE'S TOPICS ABOUT ME. I am so freakin' annoyed. Wanna register and find out? PM me for the link. THEY HAVE MADE A TOPIC IN THE INTROS AND THEN MADE FUN OF ME AND THEN IN THE RANTZ FORUM. I need back-up guys. But don't say your from TT. Plz. Just help. I'll put the link in my sig too.

Report it to a guide. They do have guides there right? but i'll help if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That whole place hates me. They won't do anything. Wanna help?

sure no problem what do you need help with? P.S. if the guides hate you that should not be aloud. Guides are there to help and judge the situation, not the member.

Register and back me up and tell them they're whatever, just don't tell them you're from TT cause then they'll know TamaTalk and come here... you know what I mean.

Haha. I signed up.

Is there a topic that says, (your username) (bleep) sucks?

That is just a code, I freaked out.

I'm yukitor. You'll find it. Trust me.

Ignore it, seriously.

There is a tag that they put on there, and it will say your username. It is supposed to be a joke.

In the rantz thingy it says "Guest" for me aswell.

It's just a joke, don't take it seriously.

Please don't make topics inviting members of TamaTalk to join another forum to "back you up"... :furawatchi:

If there are members in this other site that are breaking rules, report them to the Administrators of that site.

Please, don't bring your complaints about another forum to this site?

Ignore them and stop posting on that site.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back