OMG! A teenager at 1 LB!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Secretgotchi

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently found my V4 in ym couch, and now it is a 4 yr old teenager. Anyways, I was really wanting to get a special character, and also it was a bit overweight. To get some skill points, I played shape. It was 43 lbs, so I couldn't keep track of how many games I needed to play. After a while my tama didn't want to play so I went to see how many skill points it had, and after that my teenagers weight was 1 lb!!! I have tried downloading but it doesn't help. I have also tried feeding it up to 20 lns, then downlaoding it and it doesn't help either. Maybe some water soaked in.

Hi, I have recently found my V4 in ym couch, and now it is a 4 yr old teenager. Anyways, I was really wanting to get a special character, and also it was a bit overweight. To get some skill points, I played shape. It was 43 lbs, so I couldn't keep track of how many games I needed to play. After a while my tama didn't want to play so I went to see how many skill points it had, and after that my teenagers weight was 1 lb!!! I have tried downloading but it doesn't help. I have also tried feeding it up to 20 lns, then downlaoding it and it doesn't help either. Maybe some water soaked in.
That's really weird I'm confused about that as well!!! I don't think water got inside, because if it did your tamo would not be working!!! Mabey your tamo got a bit mad!!! What caracter was it???? If it was Gozarutchi that's probley why!!!! Just what character was it????? I will tell u why if u PM me the anwer to that question-What caracter was it?

Promise I will help!!! Bye! <_<

ok is it an ichogotchi (strawberry guy) beacause their base weight is 1lb if so that is normal

hi,

i was about to post a new topic with regards to this issue!

mine is a oniontchi.

this is my 2nd gen on V4 and like previous versions,

i understand there seems to be like a minimum weight a tamagotchi must be.

same as Secretgotchi, i wanted to prevent it from being overweight and to achieve certain skill pts,

so i kept playing games, until he doesn't want to.

if i'm not wrong i tink for my 1st gen on my V4 and previous versions,

a teen has to be like at least 10lbs?

i'm so confused when my tama has already went below that and it still wants to play.

it only stops when it's 2lbs.

is it a bug or something?

It's a V4? Hmm... It's pretty common for V4.5 teens to do this (probably a glitch or bug), but I haven't heard of V4s doing going that low. ;)

-DDDTrooper

On my v4.5... it says my tamgotchi is 2 pounds! its a ura young violtchi. what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back