OMG, Dragon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigotchi_and_Maidtchi

Reaction score
Okay, so it was evening. I look out my window through the glare and see something. I thought it was a plane, but when I got away from the glare I could make out a head, flapping wings, tail, and possibly legs. It was going north. (I know which way is north from my house) When I loooked in my dragonology handbook it said frost dragons migrate south to north in fall during the night. It was evening, so I think I really did see one. Does anyone have feedback to this? I mean, does anyone believe this, or can you find other answers.

:)

....Okay do you honestly think we're all stupid enough to think that's real?

Listen, they could be real. I wasn't thinking about dragons at the time. I hadn't for a couple months. I told my bff, and she thinks it might have been one. But, I just don't know. :D

That's interesting! :D

I've never seen a dragon before, but who knows, maybe they really are out there somewhere.

Listen, they could be real. I wasn't thinking about dragons at the time. I hadn't for a couple months. I told my bff, and she thinks it might have been one. But, I just don't know. :D
Dragon's are merely fictional, believe me, as much as I WISH dragons were real, hey, I'd even want one for a pet. But they're fictional creatures.

We're not going to be changing your oppinion and that's a hopeless cause.

However, don't use "dragonology" as a factual source. There is no scientific classification of dragons and there will never be. Do not believe everything you read in it simply because it is published. I am not against believing in dragons or wanting to study them, but if you're going to study them DO IT RIGHT. Study the REAL material, as in, the old myths that they came from and the real legends, the original source in which all other fiction has been spawned from. Dragonolgy only sounds smart. They make up things to sound smart. If I wanted to study Chinese myths, I would get a translated version of the original stories, not watch a child's cartoon on the subject.

I've read the book. The part I most resent is the part that says something along the lines of "See, Darwins theory applies, you can have a six-limbed animal, here is the proof:" and it shows a progressive picture of a dragon with tiny wings and then bigger and bigger wings. It does not work like that. That or the little "dragon skin" things. It's pretty textured paper, oh yes, but not "skin"

That is all. I don't think you saw a dragon because I don't believe in dragons. That is, I don't believe that six-limbed things can actually fly with a one-to-one body wing ratio. But that's that.

Study dragons if you want but get your fact right :D

EXAMPLE:

What you are kinda saying:

I love dragons then I looked out the window, and a dragon was there!!! :D

What is REAL:

I love studing dragons, and how they may live. It would be so neat, and strange to see one some day, but who really is to know?

Dragons: Are not real

Dragons: Are very cool to study

Dragons: are interesting, and who would know if there was some way that one may be living?

Think about it, but I think that it's a 97.5% chance that you didn't see a dragon, just your love for them is telling you that it was there...

But like I said... "Who is to know?"

how do we know that dragons dont exist...we dont exactly have 100% proof that big foot is real but he's always in a program or something...

there probably are dragons but we just havent found them yet...

I am afraid that dragons are not real, and it is just a figment of your imagination. Now, Komodo Dragons exist but are not really dragons that breath fire and are bigger than your house.

To the "Don't believe everything you read" subjest, I don't. I question if even non-fiction books are true. I take what I have and use it for problem solving. One thing to supoport dragons is that every place has a different story about them; different dragons are in them too. But, nowadays most people say they are not real, and almost no one claims to have seen one. I am constantly at war with myself trying to figure big questions out. There are just too many pros and cons. I'm not saying I believe in them; I'm saying I'm not sure and it's a possibility.

Do some factors say they are real: Yes.

Do some factors say they are fake: Yes.

This is just so confusing. It's just like the alien topic, and so many others. Am I the only person my age who asks these questions? :D

Not at all - lots of people your age ask these kinds of questions... and for the most part they get similar answers to the ones you've seen posted :D

It's current, accepted thinking that Dragons are mythological creatures, like Unicorns, Mermaids, etc.

It's a fact that many of the mythological creatures were based on similar, real animals... large monitor lizards, horses, manitous...

Given the age of science and knowledge that we currently live in, it is highly unlikely that you saw a frost dragon heading north out of your window...

It's perfectly fine to post a question about it, but be reasonable about the answers you are going to get :D

The Dragonology handbook and Dragonology: The complete book of dragons are just fictional sources made to sound real. (Believe me, I have both books) And as you may find it very interesting, (which I do, but who wouldn't, you know?) dragons are simply mythical creatures. And that's all they're ever going to be, mythical creatures.

Hey, how about wipping out the video camera next time you see something weird. I keep mine with me most of the time. :gozarutchi: I guess that's why I never seem to see anything really interesting. :huh:

Okay, so it was evening. I look out my window through the glare and see something. I thought it was a plane, but when I got away from the glare I could make out a head, flapping wings, tail, and possibly legs. It was going north. (I know which way is north from my house) When I loooked in my dragonology handbook it said frost dragons migrate south to north in fall during the night. It was evening, so I think I really did see one. Does anyone have feedback to this? I mean, does anyone believe this, or can you find other answers.
:)
i think that was the type a dragon in the book HARY POTTER wich is not real and J.K rwolling made it up! :blink:

/Somebody/ obviously didn't take their medication. > :( *waggles finger*

Okay sorry. I'm in a funny mood right now.

I hope I don't get eaten for that.

Um...good for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back