OMG!FINALLY I DIDN'T GET THAT ONIONTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:) Yay!!!!!CONGARATIONS TO ME!!!I finnally got Ichigotchi!She's cool, and scary by those daance moves....I named her bambi its weird but its ok.Anybody wants to tell me any comments or tips or stuff?I just got her in the morning! :D

Ichigotchi comes from good care. Job well done! :huh: You must took perfect care of your tamagotchi got get ichiogotchi. B) Sometimes most good care tamagotchi's turn into bad ones :( But don't worry about what tamagotchi you get. Getting all kinds of tamagotchi's are cool and interesting. That's why it's a pet game. You will learn the ups and downs of tamagotchi's. You will exprience a lot of things. So don't worry about getting Oniontchi. But most bad care tamagotchi's turn into good ones. The creators of Ban-Dai did this to make the game interesting. So to summarize to happy by any tamagotchi you get. :)

Good job, dolphin. Ichigotchi's are very cute! :wacko: :furawatchi: :mametchi: You must have taken very good care of it!!!

CONGRATS!

~T22

:nazotchi:

I like the fact that Ichigotchi looks like a strawberry ---> :wacko: lol.

Again congrats! I have only had Ichigotchi like, once and I can't wait to get him/her again!

You must have done an outstanding job of taking care of you tama in order to get an adorable ichagotchi! Keep up the good work and you may get more of them! I love them, and they are adorable. Tip: Their favorite food is milk if it is V2 you're talking about. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back