OMG, Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Light

Reaction score
I just got a tama music star toy, but I can't figure out how to get online with it! Can you help me?

EDIT: I got it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a tama music star toy, but I can't figure out how to get online with it! Can you help me?
sorry if i am sounding rude but was this just an attenion seeking topic but yea like tamastargirl said LOL!!!!!!!! thats all i could say.

dont mind snappy c g,Dazzilitchi100 and Tama-Star_Girl, there just not helping at all. :rolleyes: :D but any way you have to sign up to do it. :p

dont mind snappy c g,Dazzilitchi100 and Tama-Star_Girl, there just not helping at all. :p :D but any way you have to sign up to do it. :D
well it is just funny lol i agree with them!!!

what do you mean i did not type in that.???!!! :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :huh:
what do u mean i am sure if someone was logged in as yor character then you would be banned! what do you mean!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Topic closed, since the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back