OMG I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS GIRL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
She is a whiner! Its so hard to deal with her.

1.When I was at science me and Jessica (my bestie) went to the table and she started whining saying "THERES TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!" and when I said "FINE ILL WALK TO ANOTHER!" She started saying "thank you!" even though TWO of us came!

2. At sport she was LAUGHING AT ME when I did something and when I wanted her to stop I said "can you stop laughing at me!?" and she gave me a death glare!!!

3. When she asked my friend (new one) she asked "Can I see your phone??" She said no and she kept COMPLAINING!! I felt like ripping my hair!!! then when she said "No thats final!!" She gave us the death glare and walked off. Then we heard she stole someone's phone because they said ok.

(by the way were allowed to bring phones to school only if we bring them out Before school, recess, lunch and hometime.)

HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS GIRL!!!

~SG~

You should really find out if she has stolen a phone - for the other person to get it back. But if she hasn't people are spreading lies about her, and it's not nice. [i wouldn't let her use your stuff, to be on the safe side].

She seems really selfish and moody. Maybe she's having problems at home, so you should talk to her and eventually explain if she keeps acting like this you don't want to be her friend anymore.

Maybe she's a little jelous that you have a new friend and is trying to get your attention by acting nasty towards you and being grumpy.

she was never my friend in the first place. And I know she did because there was a phone in her locker with someone elses name on it. And she claimed it was her phone, how can it be her's when it has someone else's name on it? And she is selfish to everybody by the way and only has 2 friends. I was nice to her and stuff at the first day but then she kept hogging EVERYTHING! when she never brought her book and I let her share. when I asked for it she said "IN A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!" and after class she gave it back and I couldnt use it to do my work!! Since day ONE she's been a pest!!! I cant take her!

~SG~

talk to her and ask her why the heck she's acting like that and tell her that u dont appreciate her actions. and then maybe if she continues, u could see yur school counselor and tell her u tried talking to her, and she didnt do anything, and explain everything that she's been doing to u

She is a whiner! Its so hard to deal with her.
1.When I was at science me and Jessica (my bestie) went to the table and she started whining saying "THERES TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!" and when I said "FINE ILL WALK TO ANOTHER!" She started saying "thank you!" even though TWO of us came!

2. At sport she was LAUGHING AT ME when I did something and when I wanted her to stop I said "can you stop laughing at me!?" and she gave me a death glare!!!

3. When she asked my friend (new one) she asked "Can I see your phone??" She said no and she kept COMPLAINING!! I felt like ripping my hair!!! then when she said "No thats final!!" She gave us the death glare and walked off. Then we heard she stole someone's phone because they said ok.

(by the way were allowed to bring phones to school only if we bring them out Before school, recess, lunch and hometime.)

HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS GIRL!!!

~SG~
Tell an adult. Your parents, teacher, coach, or wherever she's being mean, should know, and they'd know how to deal with it.

Trust me I have so many rivals!

Nick(mean butt)

Katelyn(Mean,Drama Queen and just mean)

Kelvin(whiney)

Tyler(Treats me wrong)

Devon(Hates me)

Alex(kicks my foot and thretend to kill me)

2 ways

1. i have seen worse but ttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy to ignore her

2. tell the teacher

I feel the same way about another girl, but she doesn't do stuff like that exactly. I just try to ignore her. But it's hard when she sits by me in chorus. She always looses her music and hse keeps on leaning over me like she expects me to share. I will NOT share with her because she's responsible for her own music! :)

Best thing to do is stay away from her.

Matchy ;)

Puberty? I guess she is having mood-swings and is a spoiled princess? It might have to do with her private life. Something might be disturbing her, maybe she just wants everything her way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back