OMG! I KNOW SOMETHIN U DONT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenjen987

Reaction score
Okay really it's just that I know what time a megatchi goes to sleep. Since mine just fell asleep, well it is 6 yrs old. They go to sleep @ 10:15!!! Does any1 know what time they wakeup?? What about when the matchmaker comes? What yr will that be?? Also, when will they get older if their already 6 or an old gotchi??

Okay really it's just that I know what time a megatchi goes to sleep. Since mine just fell asleep, well it is 6 yrs old. They go to sleep @ 10:15!!! Does any1 know what time they wakeup?? What about when the matchmaker comes? What yr will that be?? Also, when will they get older if their already 6 or an old gotchi??
All the characters that go to sleep at 10.15 wake up at 10am.

The matchmaker will come after 72hours unpaused from when your tama first turned into an adult.

So if it was 3 when it's 6

if it was 4 when it is 7 etc.

the times in the above post are correct and after 3 days of having an adult you can set your clock to those time for the matchmaker to come.

She will come for 3 days, if after that you haven't used her you will turn into an oldie at around age 10, after which you can no longer use the matchmaker, but will have to find another tama with an oldie of the opposite sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back