OMG I NEED TO KNOW! (which Tama-Go character will I get)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animetama54

Reaction score
If you have an even generation on Tama-Go (2,4,6,etc) and you take PERFECT care of your Tama, what character do you get?

Well...there are a lot of variables when it comes to TMGO growth, and I can assure you that generation is probably not one of them, unless I am reading the growth chart that I trust wrong. (It's HERE.)

The perfect care adults are:

Girl=Lovelitchi, Violetchi

Boy=Mametchi, Kuromametchi

If you look at that growth chart there, I believe that the odd generation is left, and even generation is right, although that is in no way true, because Kuromametchi is on the left and I have had him as my very first TMGO character. :/ So...if you did take perfect care of your Tamagotchi, you will probably end up with one of those adults.

Well...there are a lot of variables when it comes to TMGO growth, and I can assure you that generation is probably not one of them, unless I am reading the growth chart that I trust wrong. (It's HERE.)

The perfect care adults are:

Girl=Lovelitchi, Violetchi

Boy=Mametchi, Kuromametchi

If you look at that growth chart there, I believe that the odd generation is left, and even generation is right, although that is in no way true, because Kuromametchi is on the left and I have had him as my very first TMGO character. :/ So...if you did take perfect care of your Tamagotchi, you will probably end up with one of those adults.
Thank you. I hope to get a Makiko.

Aha I got Makiko. Basically just feed it snacks to make it happy and take it to park a few times.

Hmmm... I don't think Violetchi is a perfect care character. Basically, you will probably get Lovelitchi by giving it perfect care but it depends on the generation and the wave. If you have a boy, it will either become Kuromametchi or Mametchi. :newmametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back