OMG I THINK YM V3 TAMAGOTCHI IS FAKE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lover 1992

Reaction score
Ok, on my tamagotchi V3, it doesn't have tamagotchi connection at the top, it has some hearts, and on the back, it says made in 2004, not 2006, I thought V3 just came out? I got it in the mail from Hong Kong, it has Bandai on the back and on the box, and I can get stuff from tamatown, but I dunno if this is fake or not:( it has a charactar now that isn't on the V3 charactar chart.

I think it is real because tamagotchi verison 3 was made in 2004 and was release like in 2006 and mines says that too Bandai 2004 so don't worry .

:huh: hmm... I don't know.. it seems fake to me with the hearts and everything... I know for a fact they didn't release those yet... but they were MADE in 2004 and RELEASED in 2006 so im not sure...

is that any help?

tg1

Well I don't know because other Tamatalk members said if it has BANDAI molded in the back it is real ...so yeah I think its real but the heart thingies I don't know about that maybe it is the China's version try search it up on google Mametchi Lover 1992.

good, and the charactar is real, I saw it in someone's avatar, good, I was worried it was fake

but what worries me is when I connect with my V1 tamas, my memetchi went over to the V3 tama and it wasn't a memetchi, it was a black charactar with a white hat, I've seen it b4, I think it's the secret charactar but i duno

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Mametchi Lover 1992 this is the character chart try see if one of these are your characters. click here

I have the mizutamatchi, but when I connected with my memetchi, it turned up as a nazotchi instead of the right charactar, that's what confused me

Your tamagotchi is real, don't worry. Tamagotchis can look different from different countries.

I think its a fake because hong kong is very notorious for fakes!

Hope this helps a bit:)

KAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Neopets! Go here: Neopets

Visit my Tamagotchi Fan site! Click here: GOTCHIFANS

Get your own free website! CLICK HERE: FREEWEBS

Just because it is from Hong Kong does not mean it is fake. If it connects with Tamatown and with other Tamas it is probably real. The fakes don't bother faking that kind of stuff.

You said your character turns to the black character when it connects with V1. Thats perfectly normal, it just means that it is a new character that your V1 has never seen before. New characters turn into that when they connect with older tamas.

Ask yourself these questions.

Was Bandai on the packaging?

Was there a pack of Bandai instructions inside?

Can you enter passwords from tama-town?

Does it connect with the IR port to other tamas?

It would be more expensive for the fakers to re-produce all that genuine stuff than it would be for Bandai, so Fakes are not that good.

It sounds real to me. There are probably hundreds of shell designs for the asian market, just because it isn't the same as the one's released in America, it doesn't mean it's fake- just different.

All tamagotchi connections/connections say 2004 on the back, because that is when the new copyright for the shell design was first registered.

Enjoy your tama.

It is real if it works the passwords and is there a shop are the games you get are ,bump ,flag ,heading ,memory and sprint if so that finishes all nos off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back