OMG IM SO HAPPY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
OMG I'm so happy! Here's why!

7 months ago my friend got my old tamatalk account, ~*Tamagotchi*~ banned and it was IP banned on this computer (the on at my dads house). Well today I decided to see if I was still banned and I'm not! Yay! So now I don't have to be at my mom's house to go on TamaTalk! This makes me really happy! I love TamaTalk.

Oh and bye the way... HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TAMATALK! I remember I joined the day before TamaTalk's 2nd birthday. :furawatchi:

-C.M.

Good for you. You should be able to use Tamatalk anywhere, at anytime. Sorry to hear your friend got you banned, but we are all responsible for our own accounts. On the past, I've heard of many members lying to Guides to get them to unban their accounts....and using that "it was my friend" is usually the most often used. But I'm sure you were telling the truth.

Happy birthday TT as well. I cannot believe how much it has grown since the last time I was here with my old account...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you. You should be able to use Tamatalk anywhere, at anytime. Sorry to hear your friend got you banned, but we are all responsible for our own accounts. On the past, I've heard of many members lying to Guides to get them to unban their accounts....and using that "it was my friend" is usually the most often used. But I'm sure you were telling the truth.
Happy birthday TT as well. I cannot believe how much it has grown since the last time I was here with my old account...
Yeah I know. I took complete responsibility for that. But they also IP banned me which stopped me from getting on this account. It even stopped me from getting on the website!

-C.M.

Uhh...

Do you really think it's a good idea announcing that your old account was banned so you made a new one? I don't thing so. :(

Uhh...Do you really think it's a good idea announcing that your old account was banned so you made a new one? I don't thing so. :(
I don't think TT has a policy against ban evaders, though I know on deviantART they will perma-ban you.

What's perma-ban?

Yeah, I know it takes awhile for them to let you back on. I used to have an account on tama-zone until I found out you had to be older to join. So, I got my account deleted and I had to wait awhile. Good for you since you can get back on.

-Matchy

Oh, duh. I always ask obvious questions.

I just saw the part that said happy birthday tamatalk. I think it's TT's third birthday. Wow.

-Matchy

Uhh...Do you really think it's a good idea announcing that your old account was banned so you made a new one? I don't thing so. :(
Yeah.....i woulden't accounce it if i were you,people might get ideas :D .

Ditto ^^

If you kept it a secret, you wouldn't have the fear of being banned.

Ditto ^^If you kept it a secret, you wouldn't have the fear of being banned.
It probably wasn't even unbanned - if it was an IP ban, her IP could have changed.

well when you get banned on CP (Club Penguin) its like 2 days! i got banned there 3 days AND if you get banned more then 4 times there well a Perma-Ban here is what it says when that happens.

The Moderator Has Banned Your Account  Your Ban Will Expire In: Forever
it happened to Billybob,Ninja and other people i hate getting banned its so annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back