OMG! My tama had a baby at teen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
OMG! OK, my two tamas were at different stages and i went to my adult one to play on it. My adult was the boy and my teen was a girl. I got my boy tama to drink the love potion and after i was bored soo I connected on visit with my teen. :D :eek: ok, after that my tama started to make beeps and they were MARRYING!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :p :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: i was freaked because my teen had one baby! is this normal???

they can't get married just by using the love potion. they were probably kissing because they fell in love. when both are 2 days old of an adult (I think) they will marry.

no Idea why it had a baby though. it must be a glitch, but a very odd glitch!

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the teen girl OK? When my teen girl tama married my boy adult tama, the girl got sick and wouldn't eat. Make sure to discipline her if she won't eat.

It's a known glitch. If you have 2 different versions and one is an adult and the other is a teen, they can mate when their friendship level is high.

It's a known glitch. If you have 2 different versions and one is an adult and the other is a teen, they can mate when their friendship level is high.
u said two different versions my friends v4.5 and my v4.5 and my was a teen hers was an adult they got married it doesnt have to be two versions and also my v3 when the matchmaker cam a child came it was the raindrop one is that normal???? i dont know then on my v4 the matchmaker came and was just of weird lines and i put yes to love to see if a weird child would be born but then it frose i pressed the restet button and i was scared to get the matchmaker again :p

If you mate cross version and there good freinds and you use love potion a Teen can mate with a Adult.
I'm not trying to sound.. well.. yeah.. But the sound of a teen tama marrying an adult tama is just.. well... wrong >.>

u said two different versions my friends v4.5 and my v4.5 and my was a teen hers was an adult they got married it doesnt have to be two versions and also my v3 when the matchmaker cam a child came it was the raindrop one is that normal???? i dont know then on my v4 the matchmaker came and was just of weird lines and i put yes to love to see if a weird child would be born but then it frose i pressed the restet button and i was scared to get the matchmaker again :eek:
Hmmmm... I heard about the child bringing matchmaker glitch, but only on the v4...

Often the programmers hide little Easter eggs mimicking real life. Some teens do get married to older people.

Hope I helped!

What the? :( MY TWO TAMAS WERE THE SAME VERSION AND NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING MUCH! WILL MY TEEN LEAVE THE BABY WHEN ITS A TEEN OR WILL IT EVELOVE AND THE BABY WILL EVELOVE! HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 words, CALM DOWN.

I am pretty sure it won't break your Tama.

Take it as it comes.

I think it will probably leave when it's a teen.

Hope I helped!

~Tammie~

2 words, CALM DOWN.
I am pretty sure it won't break your Tama.

Take it as it comes.

I think it will probably leave when it's a teen.

Hope I helped!

~Tammie~
Uh, yeah, i kinda DONT WANT MY TAMA TO LEAVE WHEN ITS A TEEN!!!!!!! wat can i do? i want ALL my tamas to be adults. u think it will? ooh then the baby would evelove! cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

blah,blah. IT IS NORMAL!!!!!!

my sister and I connect them. my tama was a teenager boy, my siste's tama war an adult girl.

my sister does't use love posion.THEY MARRY ANYWAY!!!

other day, my tama was mimtchi(girl, ok). then, the machmaker apper.

SHE GIVE ME A TEENAGER GIRL TO MARRY!!!!!!!they marry, and they had babies.

I THINK MY TAMAGOTCHI IS GAY!!!!!!!! ;)

Your tamagotchi should leave it's child when it's a teenager and there is nothing you can do to make your teenager evolve into an adult by the time it has to leave its baby. If you're still confused read this topic. I assure you that everything is fine and dandy with your tamagotchi.

Woah I read the first page or so of that topic in the link and it was interesting, but incorrect. It doesn't have to be a teen boy and adult girl. It has happened to my Tamas with a teen girl V4.5 and an adult boy V4.

Well Girlytama107 I am sure you are sick and tired of everyone trying to help, but I think I have a different conclusion to this problem. Tamagotchis have many glitched that Bandai may not have realized, including the teens mating. But it is just an easter egg on the Tama that you can't help. Also, I'm sorry but teens cannot evolve after they have had a child. Sorry Girlytama107.

Someone should help me investigate this.

blah,blah. IT IS NORMAL!!!!!!my sister and I connect them. my tama was a teenager boy, my siste's tama war an adult girl.

my sister does't use love posion.THEY MARRY ANYWAY!!!

other day, my tama was mimtchi(girl, ok). then, the machmaker apper.

SHE GIVE ME A TEENAGER GIRL TO MARRY!!!!!!!they marry, and they had babies.

I THINK MY TAMAGOTCHI IS GAY!!!!!!!! :p
What? nooooooo its not!

Woah I read the first page or so of that topic in the link and it was interesting, but incorrect. It doesn't have to be a teen boy and adult girl. It has happened to my Tamas with a teen girl V4.5 and an adult boy V4.Well Girlytama107 I am sure you are sick and tired of everyone trying to help, but I think I have a different conclusion to this problem. Tamagotchis have many glitched that Bandai may not have realized, including the teens mating. But it is just an easter egg on the Tama that you can't help. Also, I'm sorry but teens cannot evolve after they have had a child. Sorry Girlytama107.

Someone should help me investigate this.
Oh bummer! I want it to. Thx for all your gr8 comments

Yeah I know. I waited and waited for her to evolve but they can't. :(

You're Welcome. I've been trying to investigate this problem since it happened to me once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back