OMG no! D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MermaidHunHun

Reaction score
i put Ulala to bed last night, my pink v3 tamagotchi thats been keeping me most company when im bored at work...

everything was fine and i went to sleep!... next morning i wake up find out my baby devolved into a talking nano baby!!! D:

and it keeps laughing!!! :wub:

[SIZE=8pt]lol just kidding.... but i do have a talking nano baby i only played with once years ago.. i never threw it out because i basically never used it, its still on the terms of brand new but i hate it, i dont want it...[/SIZE]

do you guys have any old pets lying around the house that you cant stand or just dont like anymore??? :wub:

"Kids Only" brand vpets = Very no.

At least they were 5 bucks each, but still, the were teh sux.

Lol.

A long time ago I had this dumb pikachu doll, and it talked if you piched it's hand. It also made weird, scary noises (Screams and crying and mumbling) if you didn't touch it for 5 minutes and it was still on.

So at night it scared the hell outta me! I couldn't turn it off, I broke the switch (xD). So one day I took it's batteries out. There were two.

The first one I took out, the pikachu got stuck on a note while it was screaming

The second it stopped.

It freaked me out so much. I don't think I have it anymore.

Lol.A long time ago I had this dumb pikachu doll, and it talked if you piched it's hand. It also made weird, scary noises (Screams and crying and mumbling) if you didn't touch it for 5 minutes and it was still on.

So at night it scared the hell outta me! I couldn't turn it off, I broke the switch (xD). So one day I took it's batteries out. There were two.

The first one I took out, the pikachu got stuck on a note while it was screaming

The second it stopped.

lol thats freaky... i can only imagine.. xD

Lol.A long time ago I had this dumb pikachu doll, and it talked if you piched it's hand. It also made weird, scary noises (Screams and crying and mumbling) if you didn't touch it for 5 minutes and it was still on.

The second it stopped.

I have one, so scary :angry:

-Kuchipatchi-

Last year at school(I was in 3rd grade)my friends furby was kinda cute at 1st sight,one day I felt so weird.I kept on stareing at it,my friend let me take it home(I did not know it could cause trouble at that time),that night I left it on(I forgot to turn it off).10minutes later,it was screaming like crazy.I turned on the light then I found it on my table.I turned it off,15 minutes later,it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back