Omg ! omg ! I cannot believe this ! OMG !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
I SAW MY GREAT GRANDMA AND GREAT GRANDADS GHOST OMG OMG in India because that ais where my family immagrated from !! They were REALLY nice because they knew I was their great granddaughter !!! omg omg !! this is the first ghost I had ever seen in my life !!

-v4lover

Last edited by a moderator:
explain it more please.
Ok, I was visiting my cousins in India and we drove to the house where my great grandparents lived and we slept stayed there over night. Then when I went explorinmg the house I went into my greatgrandparents' room. There, inside the room were my great grandparents' ghosts' !!!!! OMG !! OMG !! THEY WERE REALLY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-v4lover

I don't really believe you.
*cough*

Sorry V4lover, but I definenetely don't believe you.

Ghosts are made-up creatures that are meant to scare.

I think you might just be a little superstitious.

But that's just my opinion.

Bt's scarin' me by the minute! o_O

-Rachel

No offense but i don't believe you. but if that really did happen.... freaky o.0

*cough*Sorry V4lover, but I definenetely don't believe you.

Ghosts are made-up creatures that are meant to scare.

I think you might just be a little superstitious.

But that's just my opinion.

Bt's scarin' me by the minute! o_O

-Rachel
Well to be fair some sightings around the world are rather hard to explain. Pictures and such you see in tabloids are nonsense, but there are spirits who have crossed over I believe who are real. But ghosts are spirits who are not able to pass on due to trouble during their life. If your grandparents is who you saw, then they have not crossed over, and that means something is preventing them to do so.

Maybe I just watched too much of John Edwards crossing over on television or something, who knows. But that's what I believe *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back