omg omg omg omg omg omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
im having a frickn heart attack........................................................

...............................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................................................Avril Lavigne my favorite singer did icky gross nudity shots omfg where has the sanity gone in this cruel cruel world this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong why did she do this :nazotchi: *faints*

ZOMG!! ANOTHER POP SINGER IS DOING NUDE PHOTO SHOOTS!!!!!!!!!

Well nearly all singers do/ have done nudie shots. Not saying all have but, well, what do you expect. She probably got paid heaps.

dont say she is stupid cuz she is not, and it showed boobies...o_O
Well that's kinda what nude means.... lol...

That's sad. Poor girl needs to go get some help.

Typical, lot's of popstars take pictures. Obviously showing their "parts". I'm not surprised, she was stupidly rebellious. Showing her under 13 fans a bad influence.

Just because she did nude photos doesn't mean you have to act immature and make your posts look like you were blind-folded while typing it. It's the way life goes. Deal with it.

most pop stars/celebritys/actors etc. etc. do nude shoots but most of the time it is just thier head pasted on another body

RRRRRRR! I hate it when This happens :nazotchi:

I used to love Daniel Radcliffe until he did a nude photo shoot...

They only do it for money... as if they dont have enough already :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back