OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_roxy_6

Reaction score
oh im sorry if u cant understand it this is wat happend

at skool yestreday i kissed my crush because my enemy said that so liked him now i dont wont to go back to skool

i went too skool today when i walked into the classroom EVERONE!! started loling

so i just ran home why did i do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why not just edit your post and take everything out of caps lock. It appears you're yelling :p Also I think you mean CRUSH not CRUCH. I thought your topic was about a crutch of somesort XD!!

Anyway it was your choice to kiss him and you kissed him because of your "enemy" said they liked him? Kind of silly no? Not much you can do but suck it up and go to school. If you get teased you'll have to ignore it. I'm sure it'll be fine. Bright side to this situation is you kissed your crush successfully, and you got a story to tell your kids when you grow up :eek:

Then why not just edit your post and take everything out of caps lock. It appears you're yelling :eek:
WELL THATS NOT REALY NICE DONT U THINK

You sort of did it again.Heehee :eek:

I'm just playin' with you!

Could you please make your post a bit clearer?

It would help me to understand it a lot more and

I expect other members. :p

Heres what I mean by caps:

Caps: HELLO!!!!!!

No caps: Hi!

See a diffrence?Just you always do that and use slang wich makes it

hard to read.

Sorry if I'm going on but I want spam and Cap lock in every word to stop.

Right,I've had my momment.

(Note:Sorry about going on so much but it does not mean I want to kill you or

anything.Just please consider it. ;) )

It wasn't mean if that's what you're trying to say.

You said in your first post, 'sorry for the caps'. Tiger just suggested that if you're truely sorry for it, why not edit your post and get rid of the caps because it seems like you're yelling.

As for your issue, I second what Tiger said. She pretty much hit it right on.

ouch i have done that once and i avoided sckool 4 about 1 week (not the best choice) but then my friend rang up and sed "u should really come to school aaron (his name) has been waiting for u at the school gates for the last week looking for u so he asked me where u i had to tell him u were sick" so the next day i went to school n it happened he like me to and we still are going out happy ending

my point is don't avoid it cuz it will just make things worse!

Then why not just edit your post and take everything out of caps lock. It appears you're yelling :p Also I think you mean CRUSH not CRUCH. I thought your topic was about a crutch of somesort XD!!
Anyway it was your choice to kiss him and you kissed him because of your "enemy" said they liked him? Kind of silly no? Not much you can do but suck it up and go to school. If you get teased you'll have to ignore it. I'm sure it'll be fine. Bright side to this situation is you kissed your crush successfully, and you got a story to tell your kids when you grow up :eek:
I agree with you.

You put yourself in the situation, now you'll have to deal with it and you never know he might actually like you.

ouch i have done that once and i avoided sckool 4 about 1 week (not the best choice) but then my friend rang up and sed "u should really come to school aaron (his name) has been waiting for u at the school gates for the last week looking for u so he asked me where u i had to tell him u were sick" so the next day i went to school n it happened he like me to and we still are going out happy ending

my point is don't avoid it cuz it will just make things worse!
This is true. Just go back and see what happens. There is a chance he likes you! ^.^

I'm not sure if you should do this, but since I'm the super jealous type. But if he likes you try to ask him out first and if you have too and were fine about it, fight for him. I don't know if you should fight for a boy, but I would fight for a boy. Since I LOOOOOOVE boys, yeah I'd fight for a hot boy.

-C.M.

I don't really understand your problem. Could you please try elaborating more and editing the caps?

I don't really understand your problem. Could you please try elaborating more and editing the caps?
[SIZE=12pt]To sum it up[/SIZE]

She has a crush, her arch enemy liked him to, so she kissed her crush, and now they go out (I think) so miss_roxy_6 is afraid/embarrassed to go back to school..

Understand? Sorry miss_roxy_6 if that's not how you said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back