OMG OMG OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandstrike

Reaction score
I HAS A ENGLISH TAMA ANGEL!!!!!

I CANT BELIVE IT!!!!

but i cant open it ;)

post comments about tama angels

why can't you open it and you didn't know they had an english tamagotchi angel???

What a shame not to open the Angel. Its very enjoyable to play. The Japanese version is a bit better but I'd take to playing the English version. The games are fun and the spirites/tamas are pretty cute...97'-98' was a good year...

i cant open it because someone screwed the screws to tight <_< and no screw driver fits XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Try the little screwdrivers in those eyeglasses repair kits from the grocery store, a tech deck finger skateboard screwdriver, or a set of precision screwdrivers from the dollar store.

Also, if they're really tight, you need some finesse. It helps for me to put the tama face down on a table, a d press the screwdriver hard into the screw, but turn gently. If it keeps slipping, try adjusting the size of your screwdriver. Once you get the screws out a little vaseline will keep them greased.

All the effort is worth it. Angel tamas are very cute and, to me, seem a bit easier to care for than a P1 or P2. If it's new, be careful with the paint, it scrapes off rather easily. I use gatchapon bubbles (they look like this https://www.michaeljohngrist.com/wp-content...n1-600x450.jpg) to protect the paint on my ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back