OMG PLEASE HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anya

Reaction score

Please help me!!!!!

My sister accidently spilled nail polish remover, and it got on my tamagotchi v3's screen! The screen is cloudy and feels rough now.

Is there a way I could take it apart and clean the screen or something? A magic soap that will clear up the screen? Anything?

How on earth can this be fixed? Or is it ruined? :eek: :(

I read you can save electronics that get wet by surrounding them with rice. But they were talking about an iPhone getting wet with water. I think you have to take the battery out when you do this and have the electronic taken apart as much as possible and sit it in the rice.

I don't really know if it'll help with nail polish remover. I hope this helps.

Thanks inmyroomreb for posting.

Someone on the TamaCHAT told me to use scratch-remover. I tried...and nothing. I guess it was too badly corroded to fix. ;_;

Then, I had this idea-

I happen to have an old, broken tamagotchi v3. I took it completely apart, and took out the plastic screen (not the LCD).

I very carefully popped the battery out of my current tama and took it apart also.

Then I switched the screens - and volia - my tamagotchi had a nice new screen! I put the battery back in and pressed download. My tamagotchi was all better and the screen was perfectly clear!

Can someone close this topic now? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back