OMG TAMA PUBERTY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* you dont get it do you?

[SIZE=21pt]typing in big fonts like this to make a point is something really really imature. and, its not appreciated. [/SIZE]

you dont want help. i know that.

if anyone else but YOU has a problem with me being less-then-nice, please say so.

i dont boss people around unless they take nicely for granted.

and youve done that.
chill i get it you r trying to boss me by telling me wat to do you are like trying to be bigger than me!!! YOU DO BOSS ME AROUND STOP U HURT MY FEELINGS!!!!! YOU TYPED IN BIG FONTS TOO!!!! AND U SPELLED IMMATURE WRONG!!!! AND U R IMMATURE!!!!

Yes, I agree. Pyonchit is not bossing you around, he's/she's just telling you something. If he/she was bossing you around, he/she would use !!!! and captialize letters. Yes, you are being immature and mean. Yes, you can think what you want, but were justing telling you.
I'm not mad or being mean. Me and Pyonchit are just telling you.

:D Locky458 :D
for reference: im a girl ;)

Yes, I agree. Pyonchit is not bossing you around, he's/she's just telling you something. If he/she was bossing you around, he/she would use !!!! and captialize letters. Yes, you are being immature and mean. Yes, you can think what you want, but were justing telling you.
I'm not mad or being mean. Me and Pyonchit are just telling you.

:D Locky458 :D
now u r being mean u ppl dont get it. do you? My opinion my feelings ok? got it? good. ;) didnt you read wat he wrote he wrote capps

Last edited by a moderator:
yes please dont tell me what to do like you just said QUOTE "we are just telling you"
Tooky,

Nobody is not telling you what to do and sorry If i'm being mean. :D But you typed like that first. She was just giving a Example....

:D Locky458

Tooky,
Nobody is not telling you what to do and sorry If i'm being mean. :D But you typed like that first. She was just giving a Example....

:D Locky458
im sorry but u r telling me what to do look back please.PLEASE just look u said it.

Tooky,
Nobody is not telling you what to do and sorry If i'm being mean. :wacko: But you typed like that first. She was just giving a Example....

:huh: Locky458
[SIZE=21pt]if you are sorry that you are being mean then STOP[/SIZE] STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

u know what tooky? ur really being immature. from what i read, u dont need help at all so why did u post it in this forum? plus the people are trying to help and u think they're bossing u around. CHILL! stop fighting and be mature, if u have nothing good to say, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!

:| sorry for that but im trying to make a POINT because its sad how people argue over a useless thing

(point 1)AND U SPELLED IMMATURE WRONG!!!(point 2)YOU TYPED IN BIG FONTS TOO!!!!

(point 3)you are like trying to be bigger than me!!!

(point 4)chill i get it you r trying to boss me by telling me wat

chill i get it you r trying to boss me by telling me wat to do you are like trying to be bigger than me!!! YOU DO BOSS ME AROUND STOP U HURT MY FEELINGS!!!!! YOU TYPED IN BIG FONTS TOO!!!! AND U SPELLED IMMATURE WRONG!!!! AND U R IMMATURE!!!!
ok, now youre just flaming.

*retort 101 says: RETORT*

its a typo. they happen.

something around, "effect by visual means."

not really. you're the one 'capping.' you do a perfectly good job of making yourself look smaller then me.

.... not an exclamation point in the house. who needs chilling again

im trying not to upset you too much. believe me, i could be much worse. but, unless i am, you will (PEOPLE will) take that for granted.

pyonchit is right, ur the one doing most of the bad stuff and u think we're being mean and bossing u around but we're making our point. and like i said in my previous post, if u dont have something good to say, dont say anything at all

ok, now youre just flaming.*retort 101 says: RETORT*

its a typo. they happen.

something around, "effect by visual means."

not really. you're the one 'capping.' you do a perfectly good job of making yourself look smaller then me.

.... not an exclamation point in the house. who needs chilling again

im trying not to upset you too much. believe me, i could be much worse. but, unless i am, you will (PEOPLE will) take that for granted.
if you r not trying to upset me then stop plz whatever just stop blaming me watever im being immature i dont care but u R bossing me around so plz stop PLZ

pyonchit is right, ur the one doing most of the bad stuff and u think we're being mean and bossing u around but we're making our point. and like i said in my previous post, if u dont have something good to say, dont say anything at all
ok then stop talking u dont have anything nice to say to me.

Please STOP being mean to Tooky!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes really truelly kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: This topic should really be closed if everybody is fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: B) :wub: :)

ok u know what, i think both of u should stop arguin in stuff cuz this isnt getting anywhere. if neither of u stop, this can go on forever.

PS: sorry for comin in between u two but i think this argument is kinda pointless and such

ok then stop talking u dont have anything nice to say to me.
i dont have anything nice to say but u dont either, i think kutchipatchi_tama is right ... someone should close this topic

Please STOP being mean to Tooky!!!!!!!!!!!! Shes really truelly kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: This topic should really be closed if everybody is fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: B) :wub: :)
thats what happens when two headstrong people who wont back down end up in a fight.

simply put,

i can be MEAN. i COULD say:

shutup. you dont know anything. i dont care if she is kind, at the moment shes in my way, and im not going to back down.

BUT, im not.

what i am going to say:

wether people are nice in nature, im sure of it, right now to you im a huge monster breathing fire and roaring, or something.

but, i know that im just a person who had a hard day and is overly mad and took an opportunity.

so, take a moment to be peaceful and let the topic die.

from now on: anyone who replies is bumping and not allowing themselves to get OVER this topic and let it die.

okie, i agree with pyonchit ... everyone promise not to be mad at each other from now on and not continue to argue.

PS: sorry for posting pyonchit and i'm SORRY for what i said Tooky. Truce? :wacko:

thats what happens when two headstrong people who wont back down end up in a fight.
simply put,

i can be MEAN. i COULD say:

shutup. you dont know anything. i dont care if she is kind, at the moment shes in my way, and im not going to back down.

BUT, im not.

what i am going to say:

wether people are nice in nature, im sure of it, right now to you im a huge monster breathing fire and roaring, or something.

but, i know that im just a person who had a hard day and is overly mad and took an opportunity.

so, take a moment to be peaceful and let the topic die.

from now on: anyone who replies is bumping and not allowing themselves to get OVER this topic and let it die.
wanna know who started this fight you? IF YOU WANT TO STOP THIS TOPIC SHUTUP!!!! IM GETTING SOOOOOO MAD and i had a great day 4 your info.

wanna know who started this fight you? IF YOU WANT TO STOP THIS TOPIC SHUTUP!!!! IM GETTING SOOOOOO MAD and i had a great day 4 your info.
Shut up??!! Don't be that rude. People are trying to help you. I don't think tamagothcis can go through it either. It wouldn't be apprpriate for young children then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back