OMG TAMA PUBERTY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna know who started this fight you? IF YOU WANT TO STOP THIS TOPIC SHUTUP!!!! IM GETTING SOOOOOO MAD and i had a great day 4 your info.
tooky, dont get mad over this ... im sure she/he is sorry like i am. i dont think he/she is really mad at u, probably because he/she had a bad day. anyways, why dont we all make friends or just not argue.

im sorry to keep posting but i hate it when people get mad at each other and im sorry for me getting mad. :wacko:

thats what happens when two headstrong people who wont back down end up in a fight.
simply put,

i can be MEAN. i COULD say:

shutup. you dont know anything. i dont care if she is kind, at the moment shes in my way, and im not going to back down.

BUT, im not.

what i am going to say:

wether people are nice in nature, im sure of it, right now to you im a huge monster breathing fire and roaring, or something.

but, i know that im just a person who had a hard day and is overly mad and took an opportunity.

so, take a moment to be peaceful and let the topic die.

from now on: anyone who replies is bumping and not allowing themselves to get OVER this topic and let it die.
*sniffles* :wacko: :huh: B)

oh great, now you broke the dying topic silence.

well, stop replying if you want to get over it.

well, lets ALL try to be QUIET and stop the flame war without needing to pm a guide.

its not that hard, right?

@kaosMIMI: i dont mind. lets just try again.

ready, set, STOP REPLYING!

oh great, now you broke the dying topic silence.well, stop replying if you want to get over it.

well, lets ALL try to be QUIET and stop the flame war without needing to pm a guide.

its not that hard, right?

@kaosMIMI: i dont mind. lets just try again.

ready, set, STOP REPLYING!
[SIZE=21pt]NOO NOW SHUT UP U MEAN BOY " i know you're a girl im trying to be mean" [/SIZE]

I CANT TAKE IT U R SO FREAKEN ANNOYING? HOW OLD R U? IS THIS HOW U MAKE FRENDS? IM ONLY 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she never said that to you she was showing an example
*breaking silence for an IMPORTANT REASON*

ready, set, stop replying!

edit: jeez, tooky, take it easy..and i AM older then you. if you just swallowed your pride and stopped replying, then you could let the topic die. then, you could get on with your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.O Tama puberty? you're just.. wow. xP

when did they go through puberty?

im really, really sorry pyonchit, but tooky is really getting on my nerves. :|

Tooky : dont u realise she is trying to quit being mean to u and stop replying? right now ur trying to bring up the argument again and u WILL blame her for being mean to u. if u dont want ur feelings hurt, dont post anything bad because shes just going to get angrier at u. this fight will never end if u keep bringing the arguments up again.

*Closed*

*shakes head*

We have a report button on each post for a good reason! Why are you all sitting here engaging in a silly arguement instead of getting it dealt with early??? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back