OMG Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
This Topic is for moments where you thought you'd never see your tamagotchi again, near death incidents and so on. So get posting! I'd love to hear your stories! Im also campaigning to have a whole subject for this kind of thing but we cant have it if not enough people are liking it and posting in it. Lets Go!!!!! I'll start-

A few days ago I was coming home from a holiday and i was playing with my tamagotchi, Charm.I was in the backseat. Then we went over a bump and Charm was knocked from my hands. She fell between the seats. All the way home I had my hand down there trying to get her back and I couldnt feel her anymore! I cut my hands quite badly trying to find her. When we were finally home I got out of the car and yanked the seats up. She was still nowhere to be seen!!! My mum helped me look for her and we found her IN the partition between the backseat and boot (trunk). I was so scared and i thought that everytime i was in the car i'd hear her beeping then she'd die and i wouldnt even hear her anymore.

I will post some more of my own experience when the topic is on the go!

From what I remember, I used to have a V2 pyonchitchi in like, 2005. His name was David, I lost him in Wal Mart. I found him, thank god no-one had taken him.

From,

Zoria and Gylfie

I left my toddler tamagotchi alone for six hours. x.x

When I found him, he wasn't even sick! All hearts were empty though, with a few poops.

Oh, and one time as I was leaving my trailor (which is two hours away from where I live) I realized I didn't have my tamagotchi with me and I started to scream for my parents to drive back (we were already driving for at least 20 minutes). At first they said no, but eventually they agreed. :(

i have a bunch of stories since i got mine. there pretty good;funny;etc enjoy!

first tama accident: my mom and i were in the basement (which was recently being re-done) talking.then all of the sudden my v2 beeped,it was evolving (my mom thought it giving birth lol) it changed to a :ph34r: then my mom went upstairs and i went to the bathroom which was just finshed a few weeks b4.i was playing slot and then suddenly my tama slipped from my hands and into the toilet!!!! i panicked so i shoved my hand in and got out my tama :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p the screen was blank and i saw water spreading on the inside of the screen,i shook it and tried to get it out but it just spread more so i ran around the house looking for a screwdriver. i asked my brother for one since i knew he had a million of them.he wanted to know why i wanted it. so i told him why and asked him not to tell mom.he gave me a screw driver,i took off the back and took out the battery.i put it in a wallet and hid it in my drawer 2 days later: i opened my drawer and took my tama out of the wallet,i put the battery in and prayed that it still worked.there was a beep and i saw an egg on the screen.it worked!!!!!!i downloaded/reset it (i cant remember) and sprayed frabreeze on it since it smelled TERRIBLE.

wont see my tam 4 a year: i go to my summer home in the summer (duh!) my v2 battery just died but luckly i bought a v4 a few months b4 so i wont be bored when i got nuttin to do.at the end of august it was time to go home but i forgot to pack my v2 since i couldnt find it,i didnt get a new battery yet cause theres no place to buy em' in where my summer home is. that was at the end of last summer and ill get it back this year when summer starts or at passover (hopefully ill find my ring and watch there too)

my tama's gonna die!!!!!!!!: it was a school night, my brother was mad at me, and my v4 was missing i was searching all over the house for it,i searched for who knows how long.i was afraid that my tam would die.i almost started to cry and blamed my bro for stealing it.he didnt steal it and that was true,finally after almost giving up,i found it in the bathroom in the towel basket luckly it wasnt dead.

PM me if you liked my stories!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back